GreaseSpot Cafe

Greasy Tech HELP!!

RottieGrrrl

My forum is looking like this. Insetad of seeing individual posts they are all links. Wth? What button did I push wrong? How do I get it back to normal? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Nottawayfer Is she going to jail for that DUI?? How does a pr... May 4 2007, 10:21 PM

polar bear She will be undoubttably be more popular than ever... May 4 2007, 10:30 PM

ChattyKathy Yup. May 4 2007, 10:35 PM

HAPe4me who is Paris Hilton? does she post here? what is... May 4 2007, 11:30 PM

Rocky It couldn't have happened to a more deserving ... Yesterday, 01:46 AM

nyunknown Did you here what paris's mother said? She wan... Yesterday, 03:05 AM

RainbowsGirl Hopefully, She will rethink some things and be abl... Yesterday, 05:18 AM

RottieGrrrl I've thought Paris was a train wreck waiting t... Yesterday, 06:21 AM

GarthP2000 Talking about the Mother of all Dumb Blonde BIMBO ... Yesterday, 07:36 PM

excathedra if she'll pay me i will drive her around Yesterday, 07:46 PM

dmiller Once more proving that the lifestyle of the rich a... Yesterday, 08:11 PM

GarthP2000 It's Bush's fault. :biglaugh: Yesterday, 08:12 PM

dmiller It's Bush's fault. :biglaugh: :biglaugh... Yesterday, 08:21 PM

HAPe4me yes I was kidding. They should make her serve th... Yesterday, 08:58 PM

ChasUFarley make her hitchhike to Gunnison and go LEAD... (at ... Yesterday, 11:48 PM

dmiller make her hitchhike to Gunnison and go LEAD... (at ... Today, 12:04 AM

RottieGrrrl She was supposed to be in Bullrun 2007 driving a S... Today, 07:46 AM

RottieGrrrl RBG (rainbow girl) Thanks for posting that video. ... Today, 09:22 AM

When you viewing a topic, click on the Options button (top right of the topic) and select "Switch to: Standard"

Yeah, not to dis our dear Lord, but I believe one of the original commandments was...." In times of Internet troubles, thou shall call on the name of GreasyTech."

OK classsssss --- let's all turn to song 69 in the Singalongtheway --

Please rise and stand while we all sing ---- HE LIFTED ME.

Rhoda?? Dorothy? Takit awayyyyyy!

:biglaugh: