GreaseSpot Cafe

Ladies (and Gentlemen) ~~~

dmiller

That would be sooooo awsome if a woman won!!! And she is so very cool!

David - You're such a visionary!

(Your vote wouldn't have been swayed by the fact that she's soooo easy on the eyes, now, would it??? :biglaugh: )

May the best gal win.

Dooj -- I've always had a *soft spot* in my heart for

long haired brunette fast women!

(At 221 MPH -- she qualifies as *fast*)

;)

Indy is 50 miles north of Bloomington, Indiana -- where I grew up.

We (my family) -- were never big on sports of any kind ---

but my Dad (coal chemist for the U.S. Geological Survey),

and my Mom (head librarian for the local High School),

were BOTH in tune with the Indy 500,

and when it was going on -- we (as a family) listened.

:)

Speaking of Indy -- Hey there Jardinero!! How be ye??

Edited by dmiller

So, did she win?

Sheesh, I didn't even realize it was race day yesterday! Holy moly! I would have thunk it'd been today.

Hey David, I'm sort of a long-haired brunette, but I guess I'm not really fast, but I'm not really slow either, guess I'm kinda half... :redface2::confused::biglaugh:

DMiller,

Doojable is right... she's easy on the eyes but I don't keep up with race car sports. You're not saying she's a driver are you? How could she expect to win racing against men? I'd like her getting me another Budweiser, though, while I watched the race.

sudo

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi David ~

I WAS THERE!!!! We got tickets at the last minute and sat right near the start/finish line about 14 rows up from the track. We were right across from Ed Carpenter's and Michael Andretti's pits. Great seats and loads of fun - - even with the rain, but Oh! wouldn't it have been great to have had it go the entire way. Very close at the end when they called it with Tony Kanan, Danica, Helio and Marco Andretti in and out of 1st, 2nd and 3rd - - and Michael Andretti up there too! Would have loved to have seen any of them win. Luck of the timing of the pitstops in the end and Dario won - - although he did run a good race.

We had been at the track for the rookie qualifying, time trials, pole day and bump day the past few weekends. Then, Sat. night went to the "Little 500" in Anderson, IN (sprint cars / 500 laps). What a blast that was! What a great month of May and then RAIN on race day, darn it! :(

Anyway, nothing like spending this weekend at the Indianapolis 500. Worth the 2 hours in traffic to get home!

Hope all is well with you, David :)

J.