GreaseSpot Cafe

The kind of love every girl wants.

FreeAtLast

Free. That was beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I think those words; "Ohh! It's what you do ta me! It's what you do ta me...." are heart benders. Makes me wonder how I could be loved by my wife so after all these years. I only wish I could believe that I have loved her in the way that she has deserved. I feel as if I have fallen so so short. I pray to God that she feels as loved as this song suggests. Thanks for posting this. Seems like folks here don't want to take the time to listen to a "Youtube" vid clip. I have just posted one, but many have viewed, but not commented, and therefore no doubt did not watch the vid clip. But, well yeah, we come here to chat I spose, and not watch "movies". But, that one that you have supplied is absolutely sa-weet!

Ya Johnny, I missed your clip too. It's probably in politics or about the Way since I don't look in those forums.

By the way, I think you and your trigger happy honey seem to have a sweet relationship. I am sure you have given her the love she deserves. Go get her a beautiful rose and tell her how much she means to you just because. That oughta melt her heart.

Thanks, Jonny

Don't know how I missed it but that's some pretty cool stuff.

Biggest "steelie" I ever saw was just over 14 lbs.(not my catch)

Yeah, I see the tie-in now to the anniversary thing.

Two people sharing an activity they both enjoy, what could be better?

Holly, have you ever seen the movie "Don Juan Demarco"? The soundtrack "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman", wil bring you to tears. That damned song REALLY makes me question whether or not I have loved as I should. I love my wife so much, yet I feel like I fall so short. I want her to feel those "fireworks" like, forever! Yet, I feel like I have not "supplied....."

Somebody find that song and post it here. It will melt yer heart.....

Thanks Free for: Plain White T's - Delilah! It is a beautiful romantic song!Jonny and Waysider thanks for thinking of Bryan Adam's - Have You Ever (really ever Loved A Woman)...many a man has melted a heart with this one!Here is another older love song that depicts "The kind of love every girl wants" or dreams about!All 4 One - I Can Love You Like That! We don't want much really; just the genuine article...to be loved like in Ephesians!

Edited by RainbowsGirl