GreaseSpot Cafe

The silence is deafening..

As usual a great post ChristAlone. You show a great deal of wisdom and biblical understanding. And your views are very practical also. I am going to send you a private message. I want you to have my e-mail address. You would be an ideal proof reader the next time I write a biblical article. My proof readers also assist with spiritual insight.

Carry on and keep up the good work everyone.

Thanks Mark!

This is what has worked for my freedom from a cult and I know others are still trapped. Unless

we are willing to acknowledge and cut out the root of our deception, we will keep going in

circles until we find yet another false prophet to follow. This is what the Bible speaks of as

being blown about by every wind of doctrine. Yep. There's a lot of hot air blowing out there!

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead,

to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of

TEACHERS to say what their itching ears want to hear." 2 Timothy 4:3

1 Timothy 4:16 tells us to: watch our life AND doctrine closely. Persevere in them because

if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. See, it is that important!

I don't know about anyone else but I would never want to tell someone to follow the

teachings of someone whom I KNEW was a liar, adulterer, thief or drunk. These are the

types of people who will have NO inheritance in the Kingdom, so why should anyone follow

them? So they can get nothing too?

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? DO NOT BE DECEIVED:

Neither the sexually immoral nor idolators nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders,

nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom

of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9

Jesus says if a blind man leads another blind man, both will fall into the pit. Get real! These

so called prophets and teachers have nothing to offer you that you can not obtain from God

through Christ by simply asking. Both God and Jesus says "ASK!!!" Ask and do so in faith

believing that you have already received that which you've requested.

Yes, Mark, I saw your message as soon as I logged on. Cool! Sure, I've done quite a bit

of both writing and editing. I would be happy to help in research too. Good Bible articles

at your website. I've gotten through most of them already except the last two or so.

Bless ya & Praise our Almighty God and His Christ!

ChristAlone

Edited by ChristAlone

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost like the end of Raiders of the lost ark..

couple of lackeys wheeling CES off into a government junkpile somewhere..

"we have or BEST people at work on it.."

"who are THEY?"

"the BEST people.."

and it's been what.. two and a half YEARS?

youda think the "best" got SOMETHING figured out by now..

I do not believe God made His people to be on their own fighting the battle with their christ and just letting the rest of the world know what they came up with.

I do think it is a group thing I do think it is a family thing I do think it is the body with many members that work together to do Gods will.

the bible speaks of seeking consel the bible has volumes of records of several people and enitre communities working together to get the job done.

I have many children and as a their mom i have a personal relationship with EACH child and their spouses and their children but together we are a family which is a strong unit that comes together in faith for the good of all of us.

God made EVE for adam because it isnt good to be alone with just God He wanted His creation to have other people with HIM. to work and play and love one another.

Jesus says commands we love one another as HE loves us.

and He often had crowds listening and following Him as He taught.

As far as puting anything abve what Christ is in your life well it isnt just leaders, people chose to worship above God it is many many things and relationships and stuff that they feel must be Gods will for their life or solutions to the problems at hand and many times those situations things people are very removed from God , your job, your relationships your house , your money, your self esteem, your need for power or to be right.

you can even worship the bible and it can be out of alignment of Gods will and turn into idiolitry.

it is a tricky world with many temptations.

that is why Jeus says to LOVE one another to help one another out, Jesus got involved with people He invested time and money and love into people, good bad or indiffernt He Loves us all.

we by your estimation should look only to HIM then ? nah SEEK ye first the kingdom of Ggod and all these things will be added unto you.

those who speak the loudest about false leaders and prophets of doom speak of fearing people not loving God or people.

If your relaionship is so tight with Jesus Christ , why fear anything false then?

Edited by pond