GreaseSpot Cafe

WORLD CLOCK

bowtwi

Thanks Bow,

I like the Poodwaddle site!

The world clock is amazing! That we have all these stats and that these stats are so primary is quite saddening...I wish it read better types of stats and also that the stats we make become better and better by solutions and interventions we find!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

or any way to verify any of that?

the forest lost part reminds me of an old myth of how much rain forest was being lost. When actually computed it turned out, we would have lost all rain forest in about 6 months. This one ha (hectacre I guess) per 3 seconds I bet is myth. People on a mission feel lying is OK if it promotes their cause.

But I could be wrong.

Bumpy, if you really believed you could stop it. ;) I could too, but there is no hope for me ... I'll let you do it.

or any way to verify any of that?

the forest lost part reminds me of an old myth of how much rain forest was being lost. When actually computed it turned out, we would have lost all rain forest in about 6 months. This one ha (hectacre I guess) per 3 seconds I bet is myth. People on a mission feel lying is OK if it promotes their cause.

But I could be wrong.

Bumpy, if you really believed you could stop it. ;) I could too, but there is no hope for me ... I'll let you do it.

I think it would work better if we could 'hold hands'! :biglaugh: