GreaseSpot Cafe

Do the wayfers think we're ALL possessed?

waytrix survivor

So there was this thread that rosie started with:

God bless you and make you abound in all things,

I love you. Let me say that again. I love you.

What are you doing here? This place is not good. And I don't think you need me to tell you that. What are you doing here?

There are better things for you to do than come to this place. Followers of Jesus Christ, be loving and tender, and walk in the ways of Jesus Christ. This place is not your home, and there are better things for you to do.

and then there was the expected responses....

and then there was rosie explanation (that you can find if you want to), and that explanation sounded to me like rosie may have thought that we're all over here ministering to each other, you know... trying to deal with our possessors.... and that rosie was actually speaking to the borg members that had wandered in here or something.

Which made me want to take odds on whether or not they really do think that we're all possessed.

And I figure I'd take odds at 10 to 1 right now that if asked.... a member of the borg would say that if you go to the GSC, and actually consider what's being said here that you'd be "opening yourself up... BIG TIME!" Anyone want to take further odds that it's essentially word for word?

So there was this thread that rosie started with:

and then there was the expected responses....

and then there was rosie explanation (that you can find if you want to), and that explanation sounded to me like rosie may have thought that we're all over here ministering to each other, you know... trying to deal with our possessors.... and that rosie was actually speaking to the borg members that had wandered in here or something.

Which made me want to take odds on whether or not they really do think that we're all possessed.

And I figure I'd take odds at 10 to 1 right now that if asked.... a member of the borg would say that if you go to the GSC, and actually consider what's being said here that you'd be "opening yourself up... BIG TIME!" Anyone want to take further odds that it's essentially word for word?

Are you joking? Is that really Rosie?

There are better things for you to do than come to this place. Followers of Jesus Christ, be loving and tender, and walk in the ways of Jesus Christ

That exhortation alone makes me doubt whether the person really is rosie..

be tender, and loving???

Naw...

the only "tender" thing about rosie is probably the "legal" she spends, and perhaps her toilet paper..