GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse

Eagle

Anyone read Patrick Heron's best-selling book, which ended up on DVD with Grizzly Adams Productions (GAP)? It can be picked up in any bookstore pretty much now. The rights to his book were bought by a U.S. publisher for mass distribution in the U.S.

It is called The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse. Pretty good fascinating book. It is about the giants of Genesis Six.

The doctrine he presents is not taught in most churches, but in many it is. His view on it is unique. I liked the book a lot. I agree with Bullinger, Schoenheit and Heron on this topic. Wierwille never taught on that.

I own it but have yet to read it. Been way too busy. I have heard great reviews on it. (besides yours)

Yes, I read it a long time ago. There are quite a few older threads on Nephilim here in Doctrinal too. Do a search.

Great book. There's a reason God wants his kids to know these things now. You may also enjoy reading the Book of Enoch which is on the 'net. That filled in a lot of things for me.

Edited by Sunesis

Sunesis,

It is always good to read that book since scripture quoted it once, perhaps as an historical book, I'm not sure. Maybe it should have been included with the Old Testament, but I'd have to read it to figure out why it would or would not be included. But Enoch seems to be a great source of information which Heron did use.

I'll do that search on the Nephilim here at GS out of curiosity. People do come up with good information.

Eyes Open, thanks. Hope you get the time to read it. I know you are busy with your own book which I hope is posted here at GS. I'll post it on my website.

Eyes Open, thanks. Hope you get the time to read it. I know you are busy with your own book which I hope is posted here at GS. I'll post it on my website.

Eagle- It will be soon...very soon. Waiting on the cover art and a little left on the final edit.

Check out the thread titled "Strange Gods" Very cool!

• 2 weeks later...
What does the book say in regards to Nephilim after the flood, what were their origins if the flood had killed off everyone and the angels were imprisioned?  I haven't understood how that could have happened after reading the book of Enoch and some comentaries.

If I remember correctly, there are verses that would indicate they weren't all killed off in the flood. I will have to see if I can find them again. :)

What does the book say in regards to Nephilim after the flood, what were their origins if the flood had killed off everyone and the angels were imprisioned?  I haven't understood how that could have happened after reading the book of Enoch and some comentaries.

Okay the verse from the Bible is Gen 6:4. Below is a quote from something Sunesis wrote on this topic in the thread "Strange Gods" in which we discussed Nephilim also. The thread is on page 2 down here in doctrinal.

In Gen. 6:4 we are told there were some "after that." Or after the flood.

When Moses' spies go into the promised land after wandering, they come back and report there were giants in the land. Remember, this was the "promised land" to Israel. Ok, so Satan's purpose of corrupting the human DNA line was thwarted, so now he thinks, let's plant some in the promised land so God's people can't have it. Of course, the spies were terrified and didn't want to go there just yet. Israel wanders some more until its people and army are ready to pull this off. Whether they were literal "giants" or a bunch with corrupt DNA - who knows.

You will note in the OT, there are certain people and animals, yes, animals, Israel is called upon to wipe out. If you look at the names and trace them, they are descended from this nephilim prodigy. Goliath and Bashur were some of the remnants.

If it does, I haven't found it yet. I could come up with a theory, but that is all it would be. :)

Abi dear, Bumpy is trying to "reorder" the world without an insulting exit clause on your fellow gs mates. Your rascal friend is playing with a rodent in the Tenn. outback, and the sharks are still swimming waiting for you. It's time to play! :biglaugh: