GreaseSpot Cafe

thank you all for shout

year2027

God first

Beloved pawtucket, coolchef, Shellon Fockler-North, rascal, waterbuffalo, Jonny Lingo, excathedra,

pond and others

God loves you all my dear friends

I will miss my Uncle Jack alot but now I have a strong friendshop with his son and daughter

got about three hours sleep in last three days

been riding around in a BMW and treaded like a king by his son and daughter

My uncle last few days of his life he gave me to must gas money to be able to spend time with him I tried to tell him that my car did not need $500.00 gas every three days gas so I hid his checks because our total was before I hid the checks from Monday to Wesday $1,000.00

i talk to his bank because he told me to cash them then come back to his room

I got the bank to call him but he told them to give me the money

but his daughter and son told me to take the money because Jack wanted me to be able to visit without running short

they want me to have his car a 2001 chey Maiubu with 21,000 miles but it take about a month to get all the legal things done but this blesses me because my car is getting old

I saw a his son Joey build a love for his his sister Bara and bara build a love for her brother Joey

like a family that all ways lived together

a set of half brother and sister become a wholewhat was a mess became a family and yes they lost their dad but theu gain each other

while I lost a uncle my cousins became more like a brother and sister to me

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy, I am sorry for your loss BUT

I am so thankful that things have worked out between the siblings. And that you got some needed money and a newer car.

Your Uncle Jack would be proud!!!!

God first

beloved Shellon Fockler-North, ChattyKathy, RainbowsGirl, act2, and others

God loves you all my dear friends

Shellon Fockler-North - still tired from all been going on but things are beginning to slow down -- thank you more than words can write

ChattyKathy - thanks for the hugs they have help more than words can write

RainbowsGirl - thanks for the prayer and hugs they have help more than words can write

act2 - yes my uncle Jack would be proud and yes there is a lot to be thanful for your reply has help more than words can write

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy