GreaseSpot Cafe

Eye opening web sites

Seth R.

Geeze Seth,

You've finally broken free of WayWorld, are you sure you want hitch your wagon to an even BIGGER bunch of meatheads?

I mean, crop circles? And, though none of the other names seemed familiar, I know Gary Schwartz is infamous in skeptical circles for his unbridled credulity.

And would you really wanna trust some broad with an obvious, abherrent affection for collagen clown lips?

Might I suggest another website? Maybe spend a little time here:

http://www.randi.org/

Plug in any of the celebrities' names from the sites you've posted in the search engine and see what the skeptical community thinks. Not saying that they're the final word on anything either. But maybe they'll give you a little more circumspection?

Peace, love...

(Straight from the randi site)

Every year in the UK farmers roll up their fields so that during the winter months they don't get muddy and spoilt. Nothing mysterious just sensible housekeeping. Look, just because some crop cylinders may have been found to have been made by farmers, doesn't mean there aren't some that are alien messages.

'Sright, didn't you guys know this? ;)

And doesn't this thread belong in Just Plain Silly?

Well George I like balance and sometimes you have to go through some wackos to get to the good stuff, but the availability of uncensored information unbiased presentation is important. So I offered TED and the other to be balanced.

Seth

Geeze Seth,

You've finally broken free of WayWorld, are you sure you want hitch your wagon to an even BIGGER bunch of meatheads?

I mean, crop circles? And, though none of the other names seemed familiar, I know Gary Schwartz is infamous in skeptical circles for his unbridled credulity.

And would you really wanna trust some broad with an obvious, abherrent affection for collagen clown lips?

Might I suggest another website? Maybe spend a little time here:

http://www.randi.org/

Plug in any of the celebrities' names from the sites you've posted in the search engine and see what the skeptical community thinks. Not saying that they're the final word on anything either. But maybe they'll give you a little more circumspection?

Peace, love...