GreaseSpot Cafe

videoprofessor

nandon

Nandon, it's overly simplistic and basic. For the same or less money (and hassle) see if there's a Continuing Education center near you - that'll be hands on, personal instruction. If you live near a college, university or jr. college, they usually have courses like that.

I ordered the stuff a few years ago and was extremely disappointed in even the "advanced" level stuff. I also had a hell of a time getting a refund and ended up disputing the charges on my credit card and letting them deal with the mess. I don't think it's a very ethical company and not worth the hassle if it's not what you need or expect.

Nandon, have you checked out the CompUSA website? Here's a link to their page listing online training. I know some in the past have used them. You don't need to own the software, you use theirs online and work at your own pace and the price is reasonable.

I know they've closed a bunch of stores around here lately but they may still be open online... at least the links are there.