GreaseSpot Cafe

Justified words and feelings

year2027

God first

Justified words and feelings

wrote 12-10-2007

Here I sat talking at you my dear friends of Grease Spot Café but let me begin with God loves us all as I love each and every one of you.

Now open your hears good words or bad words never justified anything but what words do is help us deal with things that happen in life.

I know when two on the board seem to have a word fight we all seem to gather around to read the fight as it happens.

Pawtucket is out there trying to catch fights before they get out of hand and he has to step in only trying to do the right thing but its too late for the right thing then all he can do is stop others from getting hurt because of the fight.

The time to stop a fight is when a word or set of words that another wrote gets to you in any way, you need to report what happen or just write a tread on the subject.

Maybe you could call it "This is what gets my goat" then others can try not to do that which gets to you out of respect for each other.

Its better to get things in the open because this way if some one goes out to get your goat others will stand on your side.

I have learn after being here a while when it seems some one is trying to get my goat to asked them straight forward why they said this or that and then telling them how it makes me feel.

A good teacher taught us it takes two to have a fight but God taught me nothing can be justified

good or bad they are just what they are.

I know after reading this most are going to think about "JohnIam" and "Danny" little fight but that is over now and both have learnt something from what happened.

Its not about telling each other we are sorry but it about growing from things that happens to us good or bad.

The Way Ministry cult fight taught us what to watch out for in life in groups that claim to be good and holy.

I wrote this not to cause trouble but to try to help people move on with understanding for all people even my friend "Mike" a man who puts his self in the field of battle more than others.

If words are not justified for actions all is left is to love each other and just share our feelings as we try to understand each other a group of people who are still recovering.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

PS "JohnIam" and "Danny" both are my friends as is "Mike"

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

I am glad you like it

yes "Sometimes it is better to just ignore something or let it slide than to say something later on we might find ourselves attempting to justify. " a true truth

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Hi - I don't know what's going on here. But those were great words of advice.

In my own personal life -- I have found alot of times on the internet -- words are taken out of contest because there isn't a "tone" behind it.

So, someone may comment and not mean it to be rude--but it can be taken that way.

It's great to pause and just reflect on "can this be read another way?"