GreaseSpot Cafe

Seen This?

Belle

The Way International makes another blog.

Where can one start in recalling the many rendezvous with this dark cult of Shelby County? The Sandfish All-stars were, from March 14,1999 to July 7,1999, only too interested in researching and studying the storied history and lore of this legitimate religion of New Knoxville, Ohio. While Bassitt was doing that,( the forty pages from the computer lab at school) the rest of us were irritating the Way’s top notch Security operation. These White Vans and the Sandfish Vehicles had become well versed in each others company in the beforementioned span off time.

404ed already.

bummer... but I really couldn't see the point.... it was just a brag about a bunch of kids trespassing and committing vandalism and going out of their way to get way police force attention on themselves, to the end that they got in trouble with the law.

As long as no one got hurt!

While I certainly don't condone trespassing and hijinx, I can certainly see where HQ would make a fun target.

Got mooned on Wierwille Road once by some townies. We just laughed. "Showing your behind" is a derogatory term in the South Carolina area, meaning misbehaving and acting stupid. When kids were acting up in public, we used to draw them aside and say "****, quit showing your behind or you'l getting a whuppin'!"

WG

Edited by Watered Garden