GreaseSpot Cafe

mad cow disease

cheranne

Who has this book,go read it,its about immigrants coming to america in search of a better life,they get played over by big factory greed and money,in the process,loose themselves,factory does not care.....they move on not caring about the production of factory being clean,just get out the product even if it infects people and makes them sick,people die...............factory is still around infecting people. HOW does this sound to you and how does it compare with what twi did to you?

I left in about 1990 so I have no first-hand knowledge of what conditions exist inside "the factory" today.

In retrospect, though, I have to agree that we were used like factory workers to build the organization.

Many times the working conditions were not optimal, to say the least.

It could have never succeeded at all without the hard work and commitment we peons put into it.

I think we can at least be proud of ourselves for being devoted to what we believed, at the time, to be a worthy cause.

Yes, I feel like VP used us, but he is the one who will have to answer for his own discretions.

(And his laundry list is extensive.)

I think it helps to feel angry we were duped.

It helps to make us wiser and more wary.

But eventually the anger subsides and we try to use what we learned from the experience for our own benefit and the benefit of others who are maybe still coming to grips with what happened.

Anyhow, that's my $.02 on the subject.

Who has this book,go read it,its about immigrants coming to america in search of a better life,they get played over by big factory greed and money,in the process,loose themselves,factory does not care.....they move on not caring about the production of factory being clean,just get out the product even if it infects people and makes them sick,people die...............factory is still around infecting people. HOW does this sound to you and how does it compare with what twi did to you?

Yes I do indeed have, and have read the book. TWI aside - for American history you should read this book and also invest a few bucks into the book Theodore Rex