GreaseSpot Cafe

Are Mac Owners Still Snobs?

bfh

Yana:

I totally agree. The difference between a PC and Mac is glaring when one has to use both - PC at work, Mac at home.

Let's face it, we Mac users are superior, we do think different, and we are more creative. :biglaugh:

And did I mention, we Mac users love our Macs!

Macs Rule!

If you want to hear (participate in) a REAL knock down drag out no-holds-barred-fight,

go to any banjo site and start a discussion about the superiority of one tone ring over another.

Mention that Kulesh is best, and beats Burlile any day of the week.

Tell them you use a Dannick tone ring for a toilet seat. (That sort of thing)

While you're at it bring up submerged wood, factory floor rims, and one piece flanges.

Mac versus PC is NOTHING compared to what banjoists argue about.

The bulging eyeball and protruding veins from the neck are evident in EVERY post!

:spy:

If you want to hear (participate in) a REAL knock down drag out no-holds-barred-fight,

go to any banjo site and start a discussion about the superiority of one tone ring over another.

Mention that Kulesh is best, and beats Burlile any day of the week.

Tell them you use a Dannick tone ring for a toilet seat. (That sort of thing)

While you're at it bring up submerged wood, factory floor rims, and one piece flanges.

Mac versus PC is NOTHING compared to what banjoists argue about.

The bulging eyeball and protruding veins from the neck are evident in EVERY post!

:spy:

So, I guess I was wrong in thinking that a banjo is just a banjo?

Man, I learn something new everyday.

I had No idea.

Thanks for the education, dmiller, but I think I'll stay off those banjo sites,

especially since I don't know my Kulesh from my Burlile. :biglaugh:

I think my next laptop will be a Mac. We were over at some friends' house this weekend and I saw something that made me instantly fall in love with the Mac.

Their power cable connects to the laptop magnetically, not via any sort of plug in. The reason this is so important is because you can accidentally pull the wire and damage the laptop to where it won't be able to be plugged in anymore. This is especially important if you have small children that like to yank on cords. So my next laptop will probably be a Mac. If Apple puts that much attention to detail in their power cables, I assume everything else must be just as good.