GreaseSpot Cafe

Euro Cup 2008

Bumpy

This event is rated third in viewer audience around the world just behind the Olympics and the World Cup!! Needless to say there is lots of buzzz all the time for the next couple of weeks. If you follow soccer and can access the matches in Switzerland & Austria, you should enjoy the show!! :dance:

Switzerland just lost the first game against the former CSSR!

Bump

• 3 weeks later...

I've been propped up in my hospital bed watching Deutschland vs. der Turkei, 1-0 for the Turks. Imagine if 5 million Turks can beat the Krauts...but wait, it is now 1-1. What happens an die Strassen if the Turks Win? Anyway, I have a new nurse here, and she looks like she walks and says she has been thinking about the Bible? I said, for a room up-grade I can turn her on to a website with lots of...free 'advice'!

She reminds me of some of Paws advertising "click" Chicks!! :eusa_clap:

Hi Bumpy:

How come you are in the hospital? I will be praying for your recovery what ever that may involve. Glad you are enjoying the Euro Cup. And to answer your question since I am part Italian with an Italian last name and since my first soccer coach was an Italian who played professionally in Italy when he was young, I have to root for the Italian national team.

Hi Bumpy:

How come you are in the hospital? I will be praying for your recovery what ever that may involve. Glad you are enjoying the Euro Cup. And to answer your question since I am part Italian with an Italian last name and since my first soccer coach was an Italian who played professionally in Italy when he was young, I have to root for the Italian national team.

Hi Mark:

I'm stuck in a Cyber Hospital Ward (CHW) not too far from you trying to locate my good friend Grumpy. He was taken away by the Cyber Gestapo Boys (CGB) late at night. I became the victim of an attempted Cyber Suicide Attack (CSA) which is why I'm hooked up to these IVY tubes in my Paws! :biglaugh:

FYI, Italy crashed out several nights ago on penalty kicks to Spain. Germany sneezed by the Turks last night 3-2, and that HOT nurse in the picture I sent to Oldiesman is taking real good care of me! She thinks the Russians are going to win. As far as I'm concerned, they already have...click! :biglaugh:

Thanks for your concern, le bump :)

It's half time 1-0 for Espana over Deutschland

The Girls run the show and for sure it's no bore

Nobody at the moment cares as long as we score

Tough guys and hot girls at every beer stand

Lots of football action with plenty to drink and happily... NO 2 drink limit!

Can't find a rhyme for that one, but it sure is a great game! :dance:

(Sometimes I get the feeling you guys understand what it's like to live over here?)

Final: Spain Wins 1-0.

Sad German girls with lovely blond curls

Bad Paco boys taking referee dives

Head butting blood letting making a show

And a few questionable referee calls

Leading to Die Deutsche Presse Morgen

Lieber Gott, back to work tomorrow and for what?

Scheisse Nachtrichten!