GreaseSpot Cafe

The sting of a suicide in the family...

Robes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I don`t think that you can make anybody get professional help. As far as when to be a pest?? I just have to follow my gut instinct....I tell myself that I would rather be a pest and find out later that it was unnecessary, feel slightly foolish and embarrassed, than to ignore that feeling of uneasiness and later find out that person died. :(

It is a hard thing to live with.

Edited by rascal

Thanks guys. I don`t think that you can make anybody get professional help. As far as when to be a pest?? I just have to follow my gut instinct....I tell myself that I would rather be a pest and find out later that it was unnecessary, feel slightly foolish and embarrassed, than to ignore that feeling of uneasiness and later find out that person died. :(

It is a hard thing to live with.

Good, I'll keep you in mind if I ever need a pest. :)

Seriously, I have some differences with some of your statements on some things that haven't disappeared. But anyone who even hints that you don't accept responsibilty for your actions would run into me, except for two things. 1) You're pretty good at speaking for yourself. 2) If you weren't, I'm sure there is someone close to you who could do a better job of it than I could.