GreaseSpot Cafe

WorDs sideshow

WhiteDove

Abi-This is a quote from you in the "Boot the Wierewill Apologists" thread said to Groucho, if you still feel this way, then you are miles away from what we are saying.  I agree with WordWolf too.

You also assigned motivation to Groucho which you have no way of knowing, and I believe you assessed him wrongly and implied he has a character fault for starting that thread, which I believe you were wrong for doing that too, it seems you assign labels to people pretty freely too, when it suites you, the very thing you're outcrying against others.

If our little system worked, the Losing the Way thread involving WhiteDove wouldn't have upset so many contributing posters, it needs to be tweaked, it is our forum too, problems need to be discussed, rather than swept under the rug behind closed doors, changes need to be fine tuned.  

You were not involved with that thread, nor could you possibly know how rough it got, you are on a completely different plain in this discussion.  I think you are argueing a point that doesn't really apply here to the former specific incident, which is where we are all coming from.

You failed to note that had that same poster not started off the thread with labeling and name-calling the problem would not have been .As usual you ignore the start and only look at the end of things.

WD

She also wrote this about YOU somewhere in the middle

His refusal to acknowledge that even in a courtroom victims do not referr to the perpetrator or the crimes as "alleged," the completely cold and calloused responses and lack of regard for the pain he could be causing to someone who has already suffered more than enough - which is apparently not nearly as important to him as defending a dead man, really causes me to lose any respect I might have once had for him and actually does make me want to rethink my original position on this thread regarding banning

You even pushed your defender over the edge

Which is where most people are - on the other side of the precipice

Looking at you hoping someday the lobotomy is again legal :biglaugh:

Edited by Dot Matrix

WD

She also wrote this about YOU somewhere in the middle

Which is where most people are - on the other side of the precipice

Looking at you hoping someday the lobotomy is again legal :biglaugh:

Standing up for someone's rights to a fair trial when accused by a lynch mob is never something I will regret. That's one of our great rights in this country, the system is not perfect but it is the best we have . Allowing one to pick and choose who gets rights and who does not is a really bad idea. You see you continue to make it about VP it is not I would defend Bozo if he was in the same situation. It is about what many have died for our rights and I wont watch them trampled because someone does not like someone and thinks it's ok then to do whatever. You wanna find someone guilty ? then do it the way our system works. Vigilantly justice never has worked.

A question is not an accusation.

Correct ,neither are opinions as I have said a gazillion times ,BUT accusations and calains as fact are and that is what we are discussing here.

Like this one

The man was a rapist. Among many other slimeball things. ... And I state that as fact.

You are adding to what I said again and miss the point to make your own case.

Whatever you add to what I said does not address what I'm discussing.

Yeah prooof is what I cited that really irritates you don't it?

WhiteDove- What I wrote above was in regard to Abi's originating post on this thread, she's the one who says she doesn't like labels, I just pointed out she uses them too, when it fits her opinions-that's all.

If you want to know what I think - I LIKE LABELS.

In fact I like using wierewill apologist, I think it is perfect for any biblical discussion.

I enjoyed it when wierewill apologists get outed too, in fact I've been known to gloat over it.

Game over try again, WD......

Have a nice day.   :)

So you admit that it was not the so called apologists that are the start of the problem Fine we agree.

Oh and Dot Abigail is not my defender she spoke for fairness and equality here she has not defended my position as you pointed out if you have a problem with me.... Bring it! Leave her out of the discussion.

poor guesswork wd

you don't even know what you are talking about

and even more, what I'm talking about

your comments are irrelevant to the discussion

making things up cause you just don't know what is happening here

irritating? no, that's sort of funny

you are so into yourself,

how could I be irritated by you?

Edited by cman

poor guesswork wd

you don't even know what you are talking about

and even more, what I'm talking about

your comments are irrelevant to the discussion

making things up cause you just don't know what is happening here

irritating? no, that's sort of funny

you are so into yourself,

how could I be irritated by you?

Wrong I made nothing up it's there in black and white. for those that can read anyway.

It was not a question it was a statement stated as fact . without any documentation that such a charge has been proven in any judicial case thereby rendering it not fact but imagined opinion.