GreaseSpot Cafe

New Bern NC address check?

passthetrash

Could someone who lives in New Bern NC see if there is a business at 1822 S. Glenburnie Rd by the name of Estate Asset Management Corporation. I am trying to see if this business exist or if I am being scammed. I got something in the mail that is too good to be true and you know what they say about that... so I am trying to figure this out. Thanks for any help.

It doesn't look good from Google. I searched for that biz name (in quotes so it would look for it just as you wrote it. No results. I googled the address and there are a number of businesses with various suite #s at that address, but none were financial companies. Google maps shows a large parking lot and several small office buildings I think.

Good luck. If they ask you for some personal bank info I think it is likely a scam. Of course this is just an opinion, and I hope I am wrong. Most the time when something is "too good to be true"...... it is just that.

~HAP

Thanks for your responses. I have googled too and did not find any business either, that is why this is so strange. It is like this scam is geared just for me and my husband.. it is so personal... that is also why I am on alert. I am trying different avenues to figure out this mystery. I wish it wasn't so complicated or I would share it.. maybe once I figure it out. I will try and explain, it will be lengthy. Crazy!

There were a half a dozen legitimate looking businesses with the same address, a restaurant, electronics store, computer place.. but no financial office like you describe. Sounds like a strip mall with a bunch of suites.. *almost* anybody could open a fly by night shop in one of these in certain districts..

they don't appear to have a published phone number either..

• 2 weeks later...