GreaseSpot Cafe

What is a Victim? What is a Victimizer?

RainbowsGirl

What is a Victim??? What are Victimizers???

From encarta Dictionary - Victim:

1. Somebody hurt or killed

somebody who is hurt or killed by somebody or something, especially in a crime, accident, or disaster

2. Somebody or something harmed

somebody who or something that is adversely affected by an action or circumstance

• a victim of her own success

3.Somebody Duped

somebody who is tricked or exploited

4. Living being used for sacrifice.

a live human or animal used as a sacrifice or in a religious rite

5. Helpless person

somebody who experiences misfortune and feels helpless to remedy it.

From Encarta Dictionary - Victimize and Victimizer:

1. Treat unfairly

to single somebody out unfairly for punishment or ill treatment

2. Make into a victim

to cause somebody to become a victim

It is MHO that All without exception were victims of the victimizers of TWI, including the victimizers themselves

by the above definitions.

I only include the victimizers as being victims also as I believe that some cause and

effect situation lead up to their choosing to victimize their victims so ruthlessly and unscrupulously. They had

to have deviated to some sociopathic or psychopathic state to cruelly,unmercifully, deceitfully and without

restraint of moral or ethical principles deviously victimize all in their trust as shepherds and overseers of GOD's

flock!

The Following quote is from The Evan in Abi's, "Losing the Way Kristine Skegell

Thread"...and I have never heard it put so well and IMHO indisputably correctly so! "Keith, I

think the short answer is that deviant sexual predators have an uncanny 'nose' for the vulnerable, those

whose fences aren't solidly in place. People that have been abused simply don't have the equipment to escape

on their own and the abuser senses this. It's heartbreaking to think that the most fragile...those on need of

gentlest treatment, instead got carefully set up and abused in the most callous manner."

The Evan!!!!!! I applaud You for your astounding wisdom and insight :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Sometimes when I read threads and posts here I feel as though what being a victim and a victimizer are

perhaps not clarified enough in detail; They are sometimes seen too collectively or not subjectively

enough to show real individual regard and respect to the type or types of abuse individually testified to by the

victims here.

Just reading over the definitions here will to most corroborate their, the victims testimonies. I am not GOD the

judge so if anyone pours their heart out here for help or healing I will listen and help if I can

and not worry if it is true or not; as NOW they want or need help and love! In the end if they are Bearing False

Wittiness against another they and GOD know it They can read what GOD says against Bearing False Wittiness

in His Word and decide what to do about it on their own. I am not, nor am I qualified, nor meant to be their

accuser or their judge.

Any Accusations without proof; whether seeking truth or not may also fall under Bearing False

Wittiness against thy neighbor. It is a charge I don't want to be on either end of!

All the different forms of abuse and victimization of the TWI victimizers were distinctive with distinctive,

strategies and consequences. Whether it was, mental and verbal ( example insults, threats,twisting the truth to

control and manipulate. isolate, shun by marking and avoiding), physical (examples: sexual abuses,

child abuses, health and personal safety related needs),

spiritual(example polluting and privately interpreting GOD's Word, so confusing and harming the student

as to lead him astray from or entirely away from GOD by deceitfully using GOD's word against individuals with

a designated purpose of protecting the victimized regime, doctrines and ideologies)

I cannot pass judgment upon the real damage or horrendous effects of the victims. I can only hear them out

and comfort or help them The victimizations cannot all be seen or heard!!! We may not ever

understand fully here just how encasing or deep they truly run!!! Everyone feels pain differently and all the

victims have had life altering changes due to their victimizations!

Some victims were multiply abused or harmed in various combinations of abuse. Somewill never testify of their

abuse due to shame or retributions or other factors that keep them bounds up tightly guarded secrets!

[Whatever the reasons, NO One Deserves to be ABUSED or to be REABUSED when they testify

Who qualifies from GOD's view point...or from Man's viewpoint.????...as victims and

victimizers

From GOD's viewpoint for me this qualifies as to GOD's view of Victimizers:

Pro 6:12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

Pro 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

Pro 6:14 Frowardness [is] in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

Pro 6:15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Pro 6:16 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Pro 6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

From Man's viewpoint victims are:

The testimonies from the people here at Grease Spot in accordance with the encarta definitions

Which is Your view of victims and victimizers

and what is it based on?????! Edited by modcat5

Dear Rainbowsgirl,

Thank you for posting this. IMO it is no sin to be a victim. I think it takes a lot of heart to recognize that the victimizers are victims too. But accountability is a lot different between folks who were ONLY VICTIMS and those who were victimizers too.

I agree with You, Jeff!

Isn't it strange that most victimizers know the wrongs they inflict and even know what GOD says they will

receive in recompense for their deeds and they still repeatedly do it!

Can You even imagine what a self justification system they have going! I am glad I am not GOD or any of

them! They must have their consciouses seared!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

What is a Victim??? What are Victimizers???

It is MHO that All without exception were victims of the victimizers of TWI, including the victimizers themselves

by the above definitions.

I only include the victimizers as being victims also as I believe that some cause and

effect situation lead up to their choosing to victimize their victims so ruthlessly and unscrupulously. They had

to have deviated to some sociopathic or psychopathic state to cruelly,unmercifully, deceitfully and without

restraint of moral or ethical principles deviously victimize all in their trust as shepherds and overseers of GOD's

flock!

Sometimes when I read threads and posts here I feel as though what being a victim and a victimizer are

perhaps not clarified enough in detail; They are sometimes seen too collectively or not subjectively

enough to show real individual regard and respect to the type or types of abuse individually testified to by the

victims here.

. . . . . .

Just reading over the definitions here will to most corroborate their, the victims testimonies. I am not GOD the

judge so if anyone pours their heart out here for help or healing I will listen and help if I can

and not worry if it is true or not; as NOW they want or need help and love! In the end if they are Bearing False

Wittiness against another they and GOD know it They can read what GOD says against Bearing False Wittiness

in His Word and decide what to do about it on their own. I am not, nor am I qualified, nor meant to be their

accuser or their judge.

Any Accusations without proof; whether seeking truth or not may also fall under Bearing False

Wittiness against thy neighbor. It is a charge I don't want to be on either end of!

All the different forms of abuse and victimization of the TWI victimizers were distinctive with distinctive,

strategies and consequences. Whether it was, mental and verbal ( example insults, threats,twisting the truth to

control and manipulate. isolate, shun by marking and avoiding), physical (examples: sexual abuses,

child abuses, health and personal safety related needs),

spiritual(example polluting and privately interpreting GOD's Word, so confusing and harming the student

as to lead him astray from or entirely away from GOD by deceitfully using GOD's word against individuals with

a designated purpose of protecting the victimized regime, doctrines and ideologies)

I cannot pass judgment upon the real damage or horrendous effects of the victims. I can only hear them out

and comfort or help them The victimizations cannot all be seen or heard!!! We may not ever

understand fully here just how encasing or deep they truly run!!! Everyone feels pain differently and all the

victims have had life altering changes due to their victimizations!

Some victims were multiply abused or harmed in various combinations of abuse. Somewill never testify of their

abuse due to shame or retributions or other factors that keep them bounds up tightly guarded secrets!

[Whatever the reasons, NO One Deserves to be ABUSED or to be REABUSED when they testify

Which is Your view of victims and victimizers

and what is it based on?????![/color]

Wow, how did I miss this post. What a wonderful example of love. I too feel for the victimizers--odd to hear--maybe for some, but they were in fact victims of erroneous doctrine and practice--which allowed such behavior to grow unchecked.

I hope repentance for them--and a ceasing of the perpetual abuse which comes from a rotten foundation--a warped understanding of Jesus and His sacrifice, the fact that we are to love even our enemies--and we are called to live in peace as best we can.

Our first reaction to tales of abuse--compassion. Nothing else works.

Revictimizing a victim----seems to stem from a cold heart. Cold toward Jesus--who died for all. It may also stem from a wounded heart--how do we know? We don't--we can point it out--but it is up to the one revictimizing to see it.

It has to stem from a misunderstanding of just who Jesus is and what he did for all-His heart for all--it couldn't happen if that was firmly in place--not consistently. Certainly not in God's name.

It all makes me pray the more for those in TWI or ever really involved with TWI.

Nice post RG!

I was reading through here on what is a victim. VPW was a victim of his lust for power and women. But I believe he also new this was wrong. If people brought it out he would lie and ruin their lives. Therefore he always remained a victim to his lusts. Any one that came close to him in leadership had to indulge in his lust or VPW would have been found out. These people were his victims also and they themselves became victimizers.

Any one in or was in TWI is a victim in one form or another some worst than others. But it depends on what we do once we realize this. It takes many different forms but we must rise above it. After leaving the way I studied and learn from many: DL Moody, Geore Whitfield, Billy Sunday,l William Blackberry, Charles Stanley, Chuck Swindol, Roper, and many more. A person is no longer a victim when they can forgive. Is forgiveness going to effect VPW no LCM no it helps to release the victim themselves.

i haven't read all the defs. but i think a true victimizer is someone who intentionally hurts someone, victimizes someone

like, if you told that vic you didn't want to go that way, and he ignored you

and of course used the bible to justify the vic timization

i also think victims can be young and damaged which helps them to become victims

and hopefully one day they'll grow up to be a survivor

geisha779

Our first reaction to tales of abuse--compassion. Nothing else works.

Revictimizing a victim----seems to stem from a cold heart. Cold toward Jesus--who died for all. It may also stem from a wounded heart--how do we know? We don't--we can point it out--but it is up to the one revictimizing to see it.

It has to stem from a misunderstanding of just who Jesus is and what he did for all-His heart for all--it couldn't happen if that was firmly in place--not consistently. Certainly not in God's name.

It all makes me pray the more for those in TWI or ever really involved with TWI.

It seems to stem from a cold or wounded heart or maybe even a spiritually blinded heart. It is very difficult to understand being past feeling; and seeking to arouse and reawaken your own feelings by victimizing and wounding someone else. It is all Very selfish and self centered and devilish imho

Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Green Hornet

I was reading through here on what is a victim. VPW was a victim of his lust for power and women. But I believe he also new this was wrong. If people brought it out he would lie and ruin their lives. Therefore he always remained a victim to his lusts. Any one that came close to him in leadership had to indulge in his lust or VPW would have been found out. These people were his victims also and they themselves became victimizers.

Any one in or was in TWI is a victim in one form or another some worst than others. But it depends on what we do once we realize this. It takes many different forms but we must rise above it. After leaving the way I studied and learn from many: DL Moody, Geore Whitfield, Billy Sunday,l William Blackberry, Charles Stanley, Chuck Swindol, Roper, and many more. A person is no longer a victim when they can forgive. Is forgiveness going to effect VPW no LCM no it helps to release the victim themselves.

Very astute comments Green Hornet they are victims of their own lusts, greediness and selfish egotistical ways; Maliciously, going about wounding and racking and ruining lives at their own will and pleasure. Very warped!!!

"Is Forgiveness going to effect VPW or LCM no it helps to release the victim themselves"

Your right!!! Only GOD knows what His absolute justice pronouncements will be on VPW or LCM; but one thing we do know about GOD is that everything He does is perfect and is perfectly done. We could never exact justice in any manner that covers all aspects of any one man's lifetime to match GOD's ability to do so.

I would hate to be them or anyone who knowingly abuses people in any manner. We think of revenges that people deserve, but GOD when he is finished letting it be "man's day", will make our conceived revenges look probably kind in comparision!!!

excathedra

i haven't read all the defs. but i think a true victimizer is someone who intentionally hurts someone, victimizes someone

VPW's and LCM's actions were very intentional and very premeditated

like, if you told that vic you didn't want to go that way, and he ignored you

and of course used the bible to justify the vic timization

It sure would have been better for them to have faced legal earthly justice here than to go unrepentantly before GOD. because even if they have/had asked GOD for forgiveness before they die/died through they continued on in their actions for years there will be consequences for continuing on repeatitively...having a reprobate mind....comes to my mind.

What is the scripture that applies to asking forgiveness and not really changing??????

i also think victims can be young and damaged which helps them to become victims

Yes and GOD considers that even more evil and treacherous...to wound the wounded or infirmed

and hopefully one day they'll grow up to be a survivor

(((((Excie)))), You and Me and All at GRSC and the other Survivors of TWI, We will help them!!!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Dear Excathedra,

VIC TIMIZATION!?

That could be considered funny to me if I didn't know some of your story.

I hope and pray that you are doing well these days.