GreaseSpot Cafe

Change the name of this forum

I would like to see this name changed because while it was an effective name during the heat of the crisis, I would like to see it become more generic in nature.

I'd also like to see individual forums representing the other splinters of TWI in this area as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that CES is still in crisis whether participants recognise it after sweeping away and hiding the evidence or fruit if you will, of their organization or not.

To me, it seems like they will continue to be in spiritual crisis untill they abandon the foundation or root of a tree that persistantly bears bad fruit. no, like twi, it may not be evident on the surface now, but they are still operating from the same basic understanding that has yeilded trouble for decades.

It is sad to keep cultivating the same tree year after year, pruining, nurturing, fertilizing, spraying for insects only to find at the harvest time that it bears the same putrid fruit as it did the year before.

Edited by rascal