GreaseSpot Cafe

Just in Case you have nothing to do.......

krys

it's thursday, 10-16 and 11:50 pm......put on cbs for some belly splitters

john mc cain is his guest

I watch every night (except reruns)... but it doesn't start for more than an hour from now here...

actually, BOTH McSame and Obama spoke at the Alfred E Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner tonight in NYC and both were VERY funny... on purpose... Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC carried the footage tonight... might rerun tonight, check your cable listings for MSNBC.

I watch every night (except reruns)... but it doesn't start for more than an hour from now here...

actually, BOTH McSame and Obama spoke at the Alfred E Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner tonight in NYC and both were VERY funny... on purpose... Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC carried the footage tonight... might rerun tonight, check your cable listings for MSNBC.

In case anyone is interested in seeing the footage from the Dinner... it looks like MSNBC will be running the Rachel Maddow show again at 3am eastern time/midnight tonight Mountain and Pacific time... if you have tivo/dvr that is.

The footage is in the last 20 minutes of the hour long show.

Here is the interview with mc cain where he explains why he didn't show up the first time. I should have looked for this last night - this was the one that had me really laughing.

This is a shortened (much) interview. The full interview is there for those of you who can spend 23 minutes this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiBqHczYJYo&feature=user

(I will learn how to imbed.....promise)

Here is the interview with mc cain where he explains why he didn't show up the first time. I should have looked for this last night - this was the one that had me really laughing.

This is a shortened (much) interview. The full interview is there for those of you who can spend 23 minutes this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiBqHczYJYo&feature=user

(I will learn how to imbed.....promise)

Here you go Krys: