GreaseSpot Cafe

Clip from Fort Bragg

cheranne

Yup. That's phcktard phred's group. I met him back in 1971 and he was just as sick back then as he is now.

Surprisingly, you never see him out there on the picket lines. Guess he's got *people* to do that now.

:unsure: :blink: :wacko:

Edited by dmiller

Yup. That's phcktard phred's group. I met him back in 1971 and he was just as sick back then as he is now.

Surprisingly, you never see him out there on the picket lines. Guess he's got *people* to do that now.

:unsure: :blink: :wacko:

David you are incorrect about Fred I see him and his wife in the picket lines all the time with his bullet proof vest on. I pass the church and the law offices most every day. Just saw some of the clan a few minutes ago but Fred was not in that group.

Where does F*cktard Fred get his money?

These people never seem to be doing anything but traveling around the country being completely obnoxious and holding signs which all costs some $$

Who backs him and what do they do? Surely they must have some businesses we can go boycott :spy:

Where does F*cktard Fred get his money?

These people never seem to be doing anything but traveling around the country being completely obnoxious and holding signs which all costs some $$

Who backs him and what do they do? Surely they must have some businesses we can go boycott :spy:

They have a law firm here in Topeka. Most of the kids are lawyers some work at the family firm some in the community in various jobs. I forget how many there are but it is at least a dozen., Part of their income comes from suing the city which they have successfully done several times. Someone told me that they get a lot of support from white supremacy groups from all over the US as well. However the recent case they lost may shortly bankrupt them.

Here

Edited by WhiteDove

However the recent case they lost may shortly bankrupt them.

Lets hope so

A grieving father won a nearly $11 million verdict against a fundamentalist church that pickets military funerals ...

Before the jury began deliberating the size of punitive damages, U.S. District Judge Richard Bennett noted that the size of the compensatory award "far exceeds the net worth of the defendants," according to financial statements filed with the court.

Defense lawyer Jonathan Katz said the church has about 75 members and is funded by tithing.

The defense attorney said that the assets of the church and the three defendants are less than a million dollars and that the compensatory award is about three times the defendants' net worth, mainly in homes, cars and retirement accounts.

One of Snyder's attorneys, Sean Summers, said he would tirelessly seek payment of the award.

"We will chase them forever if it takes that long," Summers said.

I dont know exactly how the collection of damages works in a case like this but hopefully Mr Snyder will get every last nickel that the church or any of them have....every single last box of cheerios--and put them out of business and all out on the street---They rightly 'earned' it.

Im tired of hearing about these whackos

Lets hope so

I dont know exactly how the collection of damages works in a case like this but hopefully Mr Snyder will get every last nickel that the church or any of them have....every single last box of cheerios--and put them out of business and all out on the street---They rightly 'earned' it.

Im tired of hearing about these whackos

I have not followed it too close but I believe that they placed leans on the law building and church property and cars. But it is just a little over a million dollars I think.

Edited by WhiteDove