GreaseSpot Cafe

Merry Christmas

cheranne

Merry Christmas Way international........ bastards.

I mean the leadership who know that they lie, cover-up the truth and deceive decent folks for money sake.

(edited for clarity)

Edited by JeffSjo

I would also like to extend season's greetings to the brethren of twi...

May your money disapear as your integrity has and may your organization dissolve like a tissue in a sea of lava. May your false teachings come back to haunt you like an Alfred Hitchcock movie on acid and may your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving. My fondest desire is to see all of you sleeping in cardboard boxes, begging on the street...you are a scourge to personal faith and an insult to the intelligence. May you be publicly humiliated and may someone throw a shoe at you...

...season's greetings from Groucho...

Oh and may you end up sleeping in your boxes in someplace interesting like Myanmar

May your money disapear as your integrity has and may your organization dissolve like a tissue in a sea of lava. May your false teachings come back to haunt you like an Alfred Hitchcock movie on acid and may your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving. My fondest desire is to see all of you sleeping in cardboard boxes, begging on the street...you are a scourge to personal faith and an insult to the intelligence. May you be publicly humiliated and may someone throw a shoe at you...

and Happy New Year you filthy animals!(a line from a christmas movie)jeff you crack me up! :biglaugh:

Just wondering... what movie was that from?

Oh and may you end up sleeping in your boxes in someplace interesting like Myanmar

You forgot...

"...And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!"

:biglaugh: