GreaseSpot Cafe

Beware of Wolves

cheranne

Yes this is true.but...so is the cult your in called The Way International.

and I don't belong to any church your talking about!

The Way International is just candy coated with artifial "bible flavored" crap

that cover up all the Lies of (so called "dr.vpw)(cough! :sleep1: ) someday you will

be glad your reading this(I am sure there is a reason your here...must be curious huh?)

Keep on reading here and start from greasespot news,believe me your only hurting yourself

hanging around those vultures in twi.

Been there........done that.

and I don't belong to any church your talking about!

The Way International is just candy coated with artifial "bible flavored" crap

that cover up all the Lies of (so called "dr.vpw)(cough! :sleep1: ) someday you will

be glad your reading this(I am sure there is a reason your here...must be curious huh?)

Keep on reading here and start from greasespot news,believe me your only hurting yourself

hanging around those vultures in twi.

Been there........done that.

I have been out of TWI since 2002, also have internet since 2000. I have read this site for years, even before I get register, registed. I know all about Dr. Vic and the girls, about his death from cancer also that he stole the teachings. Tha fog years. Know than L. Craig Marindale also do many girls in "menage a trois". Way dayle. But that does not mean that the Bible is a counterfeit. And that Jesus Christ is not coming back.

Or the Bible is the Word of God or it is not.

VPW. LCM, Rosie and all and every one of us will have to answer to God some day.

Edited by themex

I have been out of TWI since 2002, also have internet since 2000. I have read this site for years, even before I get register, registed. I know all about Dr. Vic and the girls, about his death from cancer also that he stole the teachings. Tha fog years. Know than L. Craig Marindale also do many girls in "menage a trois". Way dayle. But that does not mean that the Bible is a counterfeit. And that Jesus Christ is not coming back.

Or the Bible is the Word of God or it is not.

VPW. LCM, Rosie and all and every one of us will have to answer to God some day.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: so glad to hear your out! Now why do you think I have a problem

with TWI(you just answered most of it yourself)

I believe the bible but NOT the twisted scripture of how TWI teaches. I got into TWI to learn about

"biblical research" (as they call it)but it was wrong and it is a cult that I wish NO ONE to get into and

furthermore if they are OUT and still believe all that "hogwash" they are NOT really free!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: so glad to hear your out! Now why do you think I have a problem

with TWI(you just answered most of it yourself)

I believe the bible but NOT the twisted scripture of how TWI teaches. I got into TWI to learn about

"biblical research" (as they call it)but it was wrong and it is a cult that I wish NO ONE to get into and

furthermore if they are OUT and still believe all that "hogwash" they are NOT really free!

JesusChrist has already made us free.

JesusChrist has already made us free.

True.

Galatians 5:1 (New International Version)

Galatians 5

Freedom in Christ

1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Cult teachings are bondage,I know some people are still trapped in "way jargan" and knowing scripture

and verse like a recipe for food doesn't mean the dinner is going to come out messed up.I had to relearn

'EVERYTHING' .

I recommend Precept Ministries and they are everywhere(and no I am not a member of Precept either)

But I am glad your doing well..not all of us came out of twi so good. As you have seen on this website.

There are things that does not match, in the USA you go to jail for almost any thing, you get lawsuit for a lot of money. But VPW died ok, also LCM is ok and TWI still running.

If they were like the peopleo from Waco Texas, that David something they have alredy closed the place.

Is this thread about twi wolves only or all wolves?

Pope Benedict Protects Accused Pedophile Priests

I think that cheranne idea is just about the way wolves, but the problem is that the wolves are everywere. TWI had god and bad things but whit its doctrine you born again, but in other religions and cult you do not.

The suffering in the world is huge. Like in Afganistan. Just to said some place. Choose one?

post-1578-1231977131_thumb.jpg

Edited by themex

or this....I was talking about people that "say"they are bible believing.

I am sure alot of people in Jonestown were also "born again" but misdirected by Jim Jones.

There are LOTS of errors in TWI and thats is where I was at(involved in..so I would like to

try to protect others from the same mis direction.

Edited by cheranne

or this....I was talking about people that "say"they are bible believing.

I am sure alot of people in Jonestown were also "born again" but misdirected by Jim Jones. There are LOTS of errors in TWI and thats is where I was at(involved in..so I would like to try to protect others from the same mis direction.

That remark sure has got to be the height of arrogance, because you can't make someone believe God's Word if they don't want to believe it, so what makes you think you can protect someone from some "so-called mis-direction" if they dont want to believe that either?

Keep holding on to that view and you will end up being a "lone-ranger" [ahem] christian person out there all by yourself with your own personal vendetta to "save-the-world". Sounds like a totally wasted life. No thank you. :(

That remark sure has got to be the height of arrogance, because you can't make someone believe God's Word if they don't want to believe it, so what makes you think you can protect someone from some "so-called mis-direction" if they dont want to believe that either?

Keep holding on to that view and you will end up being a "lone-ranger" [ahem] christian person out there all by yourself with your own personal vendetta to "save-the-world". Sounds like a totally wasted life. No thank you. :(

Well..it is called "education" cult awareness.(like any other awarenss Breast cancer,aids just be AWARE)

Gods word is very simple but twisted scripture can destort the view,so I am certainly not going to promote

a so called "ministry"full of error from a so called (dr.????yeah right!)

No more than I would send my child to play in traffic(now wouldn't that be arrogance!)

There are so many people hungry for truth. When a person is hungry they will eat anything(not knowing

it can make them sick later...because they are sick now.

So it satisfys the need,an oasis for hope....but in the end a mirage of truth.