GreaseSpot Cafe

"Willing Servants? Who/what do we serve?

When we begin to deny the word of God then a litany of complaints arise and out of the debris, discarded thought, sin and guilt, crumbled technologies; what emerges is a neoenlightened being.

But what survives our doctrinal error? What of “the word and spirit” are worthy against the judgment of rationality and reason?

Matthew 16:8 KJV

Which when Jesus perceived , he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

Edited by DrWearWord

I think in all of my doubts and DISBELIEF I am searching for what in the Bible is still true.

Did Jesus really exist? Is God masculine or feminine?

Did God so love the world that he/she gave?

What of the Bible is without reproach?

God is GREAT?

Is there a passage of scripture that has stood the tests of time?

I figure the place to start is what is clear and work my way from there.

Got any "clear scriptures" that seem to need no defense?

In these times where religion has become so hijacked by radical nuts, it seems God and the word have fallen out of fashion.

The Bible is now perceived in a new light of tolerance and higher reason. What culture and customs of the Bible are necessary in this age of reason?

It would seem that before one becomes a willing slave to something there needs to be a clear understanding about what that something is.

My understanding of the God of the Bible has changed so much over the years that I wonder if I am more a slave to change itself.

Edited by DrWearWord