GreaseSpot Cafe

Ephesians 6:1 and being in the way international

brainfixed

rascal i have read your writings from my inbox a couple of times and then again here and it was like a cool breeze began to sweep over the desert of my pain and now a soft rain is beginning to water my thirsty soul. i wish my mother could have said these things to me but since she can't or won't i will accept these words from you as i can tell these are words from a truly repentant heart that works to undo the harm. i will read your words over and over again and when this discussion finds its way to the forgotten pages here i will find it and print your words out to have them with me for a long time. thank you.

once you were too big to physically manipulate the real mental games began. back-up was required in force. when rosie took charge things slowed a little.

it sux cause the younger "kids" can't remember certain things, while the "adults" conveniently have no recollection. that leaves the rest of us downers

THAT is a downer

• 2 weeks later...