GreaseSpot Cafe

The MOG Status

skyrider

Hi all.

Back from a long hiatus away from greasespot cafe.

Was noticing twinky's comment about the "rationing of the toilet paper yet?"

The statement is basically true.

I moved down to Emporia, KS in november of 1978 and stayed on the campus, when TWI still owned it.

Well, the cleaning slaves, I mean staff, was cleaning the bathrooms in 1 of the "dorms" for the single ppl. Well the person in charge came in to check up on how they were doing. Talk about going ballistic. The person, one of the in resident Way Corps staff cam down on the ppl for the amount of toilet paper being used.

Yea, a 1st class rant on the people doing the cleaning. I think it was a woman doing the backside chewing about ppl not using only 4 sheets of TP at the max and costing the Way a fortune in over using the toilet paper. Yea, only 4 sheets of paper per person.

Talk about a A**l retention problem the Way Corps person had the new person in the Corps almost in a river of tears because of some ppl not being good stewards and using way too much TP.

Maybe some of the other people here that were in at that time can remember the older Corps going off about the 4 sheet of TP per person. I think it was even discussed by the leadership that people were only to use the 4 sheets. V.P. had said that was all that was needed.

Hi all.

Back from a long hiatus away from greasespot cafe.

Was noticing twinky's comment about the "rationing of the toilet paper yet?"

The statement is basically true.

I moved down to Emporia, KS in november of 1978 and stayed on the campus, when TWI still owned it.

Well, the cleaning slaves, I mean staff, was cleaning the bathrooms in 1 of the "dorms" for the single ppl. Well the person in charge came in to check up on how they were doing. Talk about going ballistic. The person, one of the in resident Way Corps staff cam down on the ppl for the amount of toilet paper being used.

Yea, a 1st class rant on the people doing the cleaning. I think it was a woman doing the backside chewing about ppl not using only 4 sheets of TP at the max and costing the Way a fortune in over using the toilet paper. Yea, only 4 sheets of paper per person.

Talk about a A**l retention problem the Way Corps person had the new person in the Corps almost in a river of tears because of some ppl not being good stewards and using way too much TP.

Maybe some of the other people here that were in at that time can remember the older Corps going off about the 4 sheet of TP per person. I think it was even discussed by the leadership that people were only to use the 4 sheets. V.P. had said that was all that was needed.

Whilst vp bought case upon case of drambuie.