GreaseSpot Cafe

note I sent to Obana

year2027

God first

hi Obana

I know you are the man in charge now but do you really care for me I am 49 years old and I had a stoke where I could talk right for nine days. I watch fox news and I am not a person that watches it every day.

I see a fear you have of Fox news and I see the people you are around like Rev Wright a person that you say that do not follower his teaching. But I see this a cult and I know from my life you do not change over night.

So I see you a man that still wants to kick me in face this is the way I see you and have a lot black friends so it not about color. I did not vote for you for this reason so if your not afraid of Fox news sit down with them before its to late.

I going to end this now and wait and see if your a man or mouse.

love Roy

• Upvote 2

God first

hi Bolshevik

"I don't know that the President pays attention to Fox news or any network" I really surprise if he even reads I wrote

but I send to White House and put here and send it to Fox News

Fox News has prove that Obama is playing a game

thank you for written back to me

love Roy

• Upvote 1

Fox News has prove that Obama is playing a game

Fox News is a fascist entertainment network. They aren't news, they have no commitment to accuracy or honesty. They don't even try and openly lie in order to entertain. So don't take them too seriously. There are real things to disagree with Obama over, but I don't think dealing with Fox News really matters since they are not a legitimate news network.

God first

hi Mister P-Mosh

you can think that I hope ok that I do not

"disagree with Obama over" what do you think they are

love Roy

God first

God Word –v- Obama –v- Atheist

09-16-2009

Is there a middle ground where we can stand together on God and Atheist yes but Obama I do not know? The Atheism does not believe in God but does see love importance part of his life and I know God has nothing against Atheism.

But Obama is against Atheism and white people because follower Rev Wright around as if he believe every thing that came out Rev Wright mouth. And Rev Wright said that he wanted to kick the white man in the face more of less.

Since Obama heard every Sunday he must took in what he heard because I been a cult the Way Ministry and Dr Wierwille it took me years to change my mind on things about him. So I am sure Obama has some old ideals in his heart.

So the white Atheism man is in the same boat I am because it is not about God but love and Rev Wright had none for the white man like Dr Wierwille had no love for other churches. Is the Black save with Obama I do not know because he can have not love me or people like because Rev Wright was about hate?

Now I see the Atheism man has just a person who does not believe in God where I do believe in God Rev Wright and Obama believe in hate. Yes he the President of the USA but that just office he has now.

I wrote this because it is in my heart and black has every right have a person black person in the office of President but needs to be the right person if we going to put race in the past. I think the word should not matter and we should not have on papers for job or anything.

Love Roy.

• Upvote 1

God first

hi Bramble

yes a lot news out there

but Obama wants to pass his bill and people are against it

so I see it as his only way he will get a bill pasted

I think Fox will be fair with him

but I do not know

he does not need to read Fox News but going on it would things get settle

love Roy

Edited by year2027
  • Upvote 1

There's not actually a bill yet, just versions. Universal care like other countries have is not in the plans.

No reform, no change, puts many Americans at risk both financially and health related. I don't get why anyone thinks no reform is a good idea.The insurance companies are not working for the American people as far as I can tell.

• Upvote 1

He has been going directly to the people for the last several days Roy

Yesterdays townhall meeting in Grand Junction Colorado was over an hour of direct questions from normal people (friend and foe) that the President answered without any media telling you their interpretations. It was carried on quite a few networks

The White House Website is also fairly extensive on their stances on issues if you would like to see what they have to say about it without the media filtering it for you

Edited by mstar1
  • Upvote 2

God first

hi Bramble and mstar1

Bramble -- I do think you have trash it to make better just fix the problems and I do see a change is needed but trashing it not it

mstar1 -- it looks a stage to me look a women claim to be an doctor and was not and do not see as it happen others have to deal with

love Roy

The woman was quickly found to be a fraud, she was not an Obama townhall but at another.

She was stupid to think she wouldn't get caught, and there is no evidence she was working for anyone but her misguided self or some wacko group.

I am not aware heath care will be trashed. It's pretty trashed for many people right now!

There is NO public option (like the UK or Canada have) planned.

If health insurance is not reformed, mega rich insurance companies will continue to deny care, deny claims and bankrupt Americans who actually have health insurance, and they will continue to deny coverage for those with pre-existing conditions.

Health insurance companies don't want reform. it will cut into their profits. They have big dollars for lobbying to make their influence known.

You must have great, secure health insurance, Roy.

• Upvote 2

God first

hi Bramble

I think it be better to fix and I am Medicare than Start from nothing

the has 1'000 pages you can bet our congress put in it

I think it better edit Medicare for all making it a choice of plans but I really do not known

if can we not edit the Health insurance so they can not deny coverage

no mine running out of money

i guess could it a trust issuer that I have with Obama

love Roy

Hel freaking lo. Where are the insurance companies lobbying? What a joke.

It would be vewwy intewesting to make a note, or maybe two, of the politicians in district of criminals with interests (the operative word here) in insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies.

• Upvote 1

God first

hi kimberly

I can not call the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies criminals it would be like called *** a criminals

they are just trying to make money

Obama is trying to push in a way that I do not trust

Obama is not a criminals either

love Roy

I can not call the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies criminals it would be like called *** a criminals

they are just trying to make money

... so are drug kingpins in South America and Mexico.

What's your point? <_<

God first

hi GarthP2000

why does there have to be a point when there is not a point

I just do not trust him is that a crime

should my feeling to my self or can I share them

why do I have too and I do not trust any person in government

do you blame insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies because they just want make money

I do not blame the government and Obama because they trying made money

the blame game does no good

just fix Health care without tearing it apart

take one part of it and agree on that pass it then move to next

not 1,000 pages

other wise there may be parts you do not like in it

love Roy