GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie's Retirement Plan

OldSkool

Yup, I was there when Linda Z was, it always po'es me off when I get my SS statement see those 5 years I worked with no SS to show for it. Grrr...

Rosie and TWI - leaches living in luxury off other people's hard earned money.

Yeah.....leeches sounds about right.

Twi's "corporation status" was built on the backs of the youth. With deception, manipulation, exploitation and greed....wierwille and co. used and abused.

The cornfield cult prized the "dorothy-and-rhoda-like staffers".......no kids, no life outside twi, work into your 80s, live in a trailer, live meagerly, stand as a twi-pillar, praise be to vpw, etc.

That "need" basis that wierwille proclaimed never was intended to SUPPLY OUR NEED later in life with .... supplement, far and away from twi..!!!!!

So many things,...............

Yeah.....leeches sounds about right.

Twi's "corporation status" was built on the backs of the youth. With deception, manipulation, exploitation and greed....wierwille and co. used and abused.

The cornfield cult prized the "dorothy-and-rhoda-like staffers".......no kids, no life outside twi, work into your 80s, live in a trailer, live meagerly, stand as a twi-pillar, praise be to vpw, etc.

That "need" basis that wierwille proclaimed never was intended to SUPPLY OUR NEED later in life with .... supplement, far and away from twi..!!!!!

So many things,...............

Yep, it's called getting shafted. It amazes me how they can ignore obvious scripture such as the laborer is worth of his hire and then turn around and pay as little as absolutely possible. They at least did away with the need basis crap because it's illegal.