GreaseSpot Cafe

The STS and You

OldSkool

So you have "Big Cheese #1" at HQ doing all the STS. Then you have "Little Cheese #2" at a root location. They want to be just like the big cheesy. So they diligently apply themselves to duplicate all the minute and the mundane of the STS at HQ because it "sets the pattern". .....

Yikes! I remember being in-residence during those years and it was murder having a separate service like that. First, we all busted a$$ to do all the leg work, set up, whatever have you. Then by the time the teaching rolled around most of use were nodding off, sometimes awakened by some sort of reproof. I remember one time we were reproved because our attitudes sucked. How the teacher knew that I can only guess, but we must have looked bored to tears. It was somewhat merciful when the live teachings were scaled back to once a month at Gunnison. That way we could sleep during the phone hookup. But....do you think the could just let the damn phone hookup play?....NOPE! They had us dress in suit and tie and then the executive committee took turns leading the meeting. The would sit up on the stage and lead songs in unison with Ted. Probably did it to keep us awake. They were always going off time during songs. It was a comedy of errors. Typical way international - put out an absolutely LOUSY product and then blame people for not liking it. I am glad they have had to practically moth ball Gunnison, serves them right. I hate that place.

I forgot to mention that we had live services on Sunday's we followed up with the STS playback on Monday night. That was hell too. I mean that's the absolute worst time to do a playback. Tired, so tired. Sleep deprivation made it that much worse.

Reading and remembering how much repetition of the STS was done and then considering how the STS is just a regurgitation of the collaterals I was reminded of a Greek word someone taught a out...

PROKOPTO - to drive forward by repeated blows [to the head and brain] as by a hammer [held in the hand of the HOGFODAT]

I think I remember that definition correctly.

PROKOPTO - to drive forward by repeated blows [to the head and brain] as by a hammer [held in the hand of the HOGFODAT]

Must be part of the cult manipulation techniques because it sure has an effect. Repetitive indoctrination, scripted replies.

Hammers in the hand of da HOGDAFAT...

Did I mention she is really a blue hair?....It's true. If you ever had the misfortune of sitting in front of her little teachers desk in the fellowship room on a riser, so you have to look slightly up, you can see the blue plain as day. The lights set it off just right.

Maybe another perm will help straighten it out.

Couple times a month she used to come into way styles in the EOB and stink up the joint...

Meanwhile her guard dog is housed at the kennel over at the Wierwille home.....waiting....watching....lunging at unsuspecting grounds guys doing their daily duties to keep the place spiritually the best...

You know, she spotted a downed limb once.....da HOGDAFAT that is....

Let it sit there a while.....and then blamed the cabinet because nobody picked it up.....ya....400 acres....62 or so highly manicured....she picks the needle in the haystack and blames the cabinet for being spiritually off...

Strange how Frau Q-Tip never got off her lard a$$ to pick it up to lead by example....

Lord I was born a ramblin man.....damn martinis got me sayin' more than I should....da dadada....

anyway, so I've been told....

:wave:

and for WAYGB :mooner: