GreaseSpot Cafe

Some people want either call them selves

year2027

God/Atheist first/last

Some people want either call them selves

A Christian or Atheist but they lie?

06-07-2010

If I call myself a Christian and have .00001 amount of doubt I lie and there no true in me but I understand that doubt and call Christian/Atheist? I tell the truth because I understand my weak mind and my foolish heart.

But if I call my self a Atheist and have .00001 amount of belief in some thing even I do understand there no true heart unbelief in me but if understand my believe and call myself a Atheist/Christian? I tell the truth I understand my mind is weak and my heart is foolish.

What is to be truthful is telling the truth to best of your ability even that your human that has fleshly emotions? What is a lie not telling the truth to the best of your ability? Can it be any simple than that?

You tell me if you agree with my decision of what we are because if is mostly Atheist be your greater side Atheist/Christian but if Christian your greater side Christian/Atheist? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

So it's an exclusively either/or situation? If you say you're Christian, and you have even the slightest bit of doubt or uncertainty, ... then there is no truth in you? Or if someone says that he's an atheist, and yet realizes/admits the fact that there is no real way that one can prove a negative, ... same thing? No truth in him?

... Nahhh. I think I'll pass on that one. Because having doubts in our lives is but part and parcel of what it means to be human.

I am finding myself more and more inclusive of beliefs - I'm a Christian because I believe in Christ... I am finding that I also have common beliefs with Buddhists and some pagans. Who knows what I am?

I also like Chik-fil-a.

And beer.

Edited by JavaJane