GreaseSpot Cafe

Damaged goods.

OldSkool

Now is the time to do what you love and to live without regrets. We did what we did in TWI because we truly believed it was for God. We now know better, and we are better for it.

ROCK ON Old Skool!

My husband is a musician as well. He plays drums. He had a recording studio which took up half of our house when we got married. When he decided he wanted to remodel and put the house on the market, he closed up shop. He got calls daily from local bands about recording. He LOVES the engineering part of it. We got our house finished too late, and the market in Arizona tanked and tanked. We are still waiting. In the meantime, I see my husband really down at times because he misses his creative outlet. Thank God his buddy built a recording studio this past year. Hubby set up his drums and has his own key to the place so he can jam any time he wants. I want him to have his own studio again because he loves the engineering part so much.

Edited by Nottawayfer

Thanks Nottawayfer! Sounds like your Husband hit a rocky patch. Good thing we live in different states or I would have to swing by so we could un-ceremoniously smash the two drink limit. Hell, it was a 2 drink minimum most clubs I been to.