GreaseSpot Cafe

GreaseSpot's email address has changed

GT

We've had problems with some sites flagging email that was sent by the forum as spam. Most notably so far, any email to @gmail.com or @hotmail.com addresses. Reference this topic down in the Forum Questions section for more info: i'm not getting emails anymore.

So to make these sites happy, the forum's email address is now GreaseSpot@greasespotcafe.com.

Any notices about private messages or new replies to topics you are tracking will now come from this address.

The old gmail.com address is still valid and we can still receive email from it. But everything outgoing will be from the new address.

If you are still not receiving email from here and you know you should (received a PM, new reply to a topic you're tracking):

1. Check your spam folder. If it is in there, let me know about it.
  2. If not in spam, verify that the email address you have specified for your account here is valid.

Thanks

That it does.

And apparently Microsoft is still flagging us as spam. Google and Yahoo were happy with the SPF records. Microsoft wants Sender ID -- so off I go to put that in. :doh:

Edited by GT

Microsoft is not only flagging our mail as spam, they are refusing delivery. Done every thing they want and still they refuse.

Never did like Microsoft.

Then again, they did finally get back with me. Supposedly in a couple days they'll stop bouncing our email.

Microsoft is not only flagging our mail as spam, they are refusing delivery. Done every thing they want and still they refuse.

Never did like Microsoft.

Then again, they did finally get back with me. Supposedly in a couple days they'll stop bouncing our email.

:evilshades:Maybe Microsoft has an unholy alliance with TWI???

• 2 weeks later...

Microsoft has finally decided to allow emails from here to get delivered. Yahoo has promised to stop treating us as spam.

If anyone else is having issues with mail delivery from here, please let me know (either here or via PM).