GreaseSpot Cafe

House Sitter? Maybe somebody can explain it to me..

Ham

hahaha, kind of reminds me of the time the New Zealand 'country' co-ord. had his minions come round to build a fence for his house; he sat in the shade with his right hand boy sipping lemonade and giving instructions to them toiling in the heat. :eusa_clap: mind you, he HAS had a bad back for the last 20 years...HELLO...do you believe in healing you sorry excuse for a 'Christian''Believer' .. or is it only everyone elses lack of spiritual maturity that prohibits your healing ? No wonder Ireland became a lot more peaceful and prosperous place once he left..hahaha

hahaha, kind of reminds me of the time the New Zealand 'country' co-ord. had his minions come round to build a fence for his house; he sat in the shade with his right hand boy sipping lemonade and giving instructions to them toiling in the heat. :eusa_clap: mind you, he HAS had a bad back for the last 20 years...HELLO...do you believe in healing you sorry excuse for a 'Christian''Believer' .. or is it only everyone elses lack of spiritual maturity that prohibits your healing ? No wonder Ireland became a lot more peaceful and prosperous place once he left..hahaha

Meeee-Haul....c'mon man - that back ain't that bad!

All of that was the permutation of Corps Principle #4 over the years. The original one was "Believe to bring material abundance to you and the ministry". Or something similar to that.

However, people started to question that. Quite obviously living on WIC and other welfare programs doesn't exactly jibe with that. Also, it's hard to reconcile that with all the 10% pay cuts you're demanding the Corps take. And dictating to them they can't have children. Etc.

So the Forehead changed the principle to "believe to live abundantly on a genuine need basis". Just beautiful. I mean WTF does that mean anyway? When you examine that statement, it's double-talk and self delusion. You are on welfare in every sense of the word except in your mind, where you have convinced yourself you "live abundantly"????$#!$%^!!!!!

Corps Principle #4 was originally called "Corps Objective #4", and it was, "Practice believing (barf!) to bring material abundance to you and the ministry." (commentary mine in case you hadn't guessed.) Not that I think it was "God-breathed" or anything, but I hadn't heard it was changed. Unbelievable. I guess it doesn't matter. Nobody did it anyway.