GreaseSpot Cafe

Driven to Expose Twi

skyrider

In re-reading the article Driven to Suicide.....this account details the fast-paced chain of events that converged in 1995 upon staffer Tom Mitchell.

Interestingly, four years later, in 1999....another man, Paul Allen, came upon similar crossroads where sexual predation on his wife ruled in martindale's twi. Except, this time, the husband and wife were able to escape Martindale's grip and leave staff together. To juxtapose this situation and Tom Mitchell's.....Paul Allen was Driven to Expose Twi.

One man succombed to suicide. The other man outflanked twi in every way. One man's story was silenced by the grave. The other man's story, and website Waydale, went around the world and opened the doors to Greasespot Cafe to this day. And yet, the life of both.....so very precious.

Driven to Suicide.........how tragic.

Driven to Expose Twi......how triumphant.

Probably like many others, I too faced extreme challenges and hard times when we exited twi. My wife and I had reached the point where we refused to accept any more corps assignments, relocations. The time to exit had come. Thankfully, I left with my wife and family intact.....BUT the trustees sent their "attack dogs" (two region men) to our area and door. The message was clear: They wanted to silence and destroy our good reputations. I could have easily succombed to the Driven to Silence category. The next corps meeting, our names were trashed with a plethora of lies "to section off this crime scene for all the corps household to witness."

The trustees -- Craig, Don, and Howard -- had instructed the trunk personnel to make phone calls to our previous two areas of service to choke off any lingering support or sympathy. And, even though we knew all trustees on a personal level for years and served alongside them at hq on dozens of occasions, not ONE phone call to inquire about our decision. Not ONE personal conversation to express concern or further dialogue.

Although it sounds rather dramatic today.....my world, as I knew it, ended.

My 24-year social network of "friends"....GONE.

My job and twi-groomed skills.......irrelevant.

Our kids' twi-friends were stripped from them.

All twi-related phone calls ceased...overnight.

Our actions were monitored..........for months.

[Others, who lefts months and even years after us (1998)...told us what happened and what region/limb guys instructed them to do.]

Some people think that CULT is too strong of language for twi. Not me. If I knew of a better word to describe the twisted world and fabric of twi, I would.

So, as the doors to Greasespot Cafe are about to close, I will forever be thankful for Ex-Twi (aka Paul A) and Paw. And yet, not forgotten......I remain somber of the reality that the "Tom Mitchells" of twi impacted us in ways, many unspoken, to a higher road.

My heart-felt thanks to all posters who were......DRIVEN TO EXPOSE TWI.

:eusa_clap:

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

The continual stream of websites, postings, podcasts, and books detail the manipulation, exploitation, coercion, indoctrination and sexual predation within the walls of The Way International. The destruction and suppression of life was and is profound. Undoubtedly, more stories are to follow as a new website is born.

How far did the rippling waves of suicide reach after Tom Mitchell took his own life? What about his parents?...siblings?...relatives?...loved ones? Same could be said of Paul and F3rn All3n. How devastating was martindale's sexual predation to their relationship? Their extended families? Others, like excie, who has posted dozens of times of wierwille's predation while she was inresidence corps.

Exposing the system, the layers, the inner circle, the mog-idolatry, etc.....has been arduous and painful. But I'm sure that my path of cult recovery doesn't compare to those who were deeply entrenched and profoundly violated. And now, today....

The silence is broken.

The isolation is unleashed.

The corps program is all but dead.

When the Allen lawsuit settled out of court, it was commonly reported that one of twi's settlement agreements was that Waydale would be shut down. Little did they realize that GreaseSpot Cafe, and now ExWayVision, would carry the torch of liberty and individual freedoms....freedom from the religious tyranny of twi.

How many more will see with ExWayVison in the months and years to follow?

*******************************************************************************************

“Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery.” Thomas Jefferson