GreaseSpot Cafe

Who is worthy?

year2027

God first

Who is worthy?

02-20-2011

Depersonalization is new word to me it means a person their of being a person that what wants us do. Lose yourself so you gain a spiritual understanding the “I” factor is a big part of it we with God directing our path to walk. Because in God I can nothing of their self but with God help nothing is impossible.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Who is worthy to open the book of the heart of man or who righteous to open that sat in the seed of Christ. Yes who is without sin and who has not made their life mockery by not commanding sin even once?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

In the middle of the self stood the seed of Christ the lamb that was die but now lives forever more. Because was found in the whole in earth or under the dust of the ground or even no man was heaven because Christ was in God. In the world of beast the mask that they hide their face they wanted but as the Lamb of God with is spiritual perfection of needs fulfill and spiritual perfection of insight, and which is spiritual perfection of unity of love.

From the root of David means David blood line which of Adam bloodline as the mother of the creation God being the father of Christ. Otherwise by Mary bloodline he connects to Adam making him the second Adam and God being the father making him a new creation in her.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

In this book Christ read your name and took off your mask of death because your birth has happen because you slain the inner man. You show yourself to world of them that came before you because of the blood of Christ you live now not by yourself by the seed that planted in you. With unity of God no more wearing a mask of want needing nothing having everything needed.

You die with the seed of Christ in your self as the image of what could be and will be once you remove your mask of self. You sung the new song, as he is so shall be when I die to myself and will make us next of kin. We shall reign inside the heavens of the world on and in and riding the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

The world mask of the world and the world of worldly perfection see the truth that was revived into the mask of self. We worship the God of our father God because God call the son help when nothing was possible but help. Amen and amen with the love of God from us with a holy kiss from us Roy.

The way ministry used to think they were worthy but are they

they have on Mask hate toward us

A Thorn In The Flesh

There was never a man in the history of the planet as gifted as this one. He was the hand-picked successor to the Son himself. It was if the Ascended One understood that all of the pretty words and extraordinary events of his short ministry would never be more than a blip on the radar screen of life, except that someone come after him and establish his credentials. Oh, people knew him as a great teacher and gifted orator. And, yes, He was a miracle worker, there was no doubt of that. Just ask the once-blind man or the lady who used to have an issue of blood.

But all of those things had to do with the temporary, the expedient, with time itself. When and as the effects faded, what then? Other people would be born blind. Other women would be afflicted as the one who touched his garment that wondrous day had been.

Who would stop their issue of blood?

What's it all about, Alfie?

Are we dealing with time only or more than that?

When His last follower has died and His name is only a footnote in the pages of history, what then?

What's it all about, Paul?

And so it was that the amazing grace of God covered a man named Saul of Tarsus, who became known to us as the apostle, Paul. He was chosen to go forth and to bring forth. And so he did, and we are all the better for it. He, more than any other, gave us 'the rest of the story' as our friend Mr. Harvey put it.

He explained. He placed in context. He interpreted, he wrote concerning. He explored the whys and the wherefores.

He also, in the process, got a bit carried away with his own importance!

Oh, yes.

One day something latched onto him. And, unlike the viper that had fastened itself to his hand on the island of Melita, this something wouldn't let go.

The harder he shook, the tighter the grip. Finally, he recognized the fact that he simply couldn't handle the situation by himself. And so he went directly to the One who had never failed him, God himself. He knelt down, he humbled himself, he made petition.

When he got up off of his knees, however, the problem remained with him. And so down he went again. This time he got serious. God, he said, this is really bugging me, and I just know that you wouldn't want your main man bothered like this. Please, God, take this thing away!

Nothing.

No response.

Zip.

Once more he hit the deck. With increased urgency, he sought relief. With the same results. Nothing.

It was only later that he revealed (to the Corinthians) exactly what had transpired between himself and his God during that very critical period of his life.

No. God didn't give me the relief that I sought from him but He did give me understanding. And that, after all, was what I really needed. He made me to know that the personal 'I' was fickle, unreliable, and, above all else, desirous of vainglory.

"For though I would desire to glory..."

And, on the surface, at least, much to glory in. He really could have laid his contemporaries in the shade. After all, it was he (and not they) who had taken that tour of the spiritual dimension he called the Third Heaven. And it was he who had been entrusted with the message of the incredible grace of God and the efficacy of the cross of Christ.

Oh, yes.

Trot out your wisdom, Paul! Display for us your deep understanding of things spiritual. Surely such an exercise would stop the mouth of those who oppose you and those so-called apostles who insist on troubling those precious little ones you have birthed in the Lord. Indeed, why don't you do that, friend Paul?

His answer? "For though I would desire to glory, I will not be a fool"!

"...I will not be a fool..."

Why?

Because I have learned not to be. And that was what the entire episode I have recounted to you was all about. I had a problem. Oh, I didn't know that I had a problem. But I did.

The problem?

Self-exaltation! Pride! Vainglory!

The solution?

'And lest I be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure."

No, He (God) didn't give me relief but he did give me understanding.

And what about all of that pain and suffering caused by that 'messenger

Satan' and the weakness it brought to you? Well, He (God) had an answer for that. And it was...

"My grace is sufficient for you, my strength is made perfect in weakness".

Oh, my!

"My strength is made perfect in (your) weakness".

Now it was not all that evident that the Apostle was vulnerable in the area of spiritual pride. Indeed, even the most careful examiner might have missed the signs. He had downgraded his own accomplishments at times (or certainly appeared to). And made the distinction on more than one occasion between what he might have to say on a subject and what God might say on the same subject.

Little to indicate that Paul just might be a bit full of 'himself' and think a bit of 'himself' than he ought.

But he was.

And he did.

And so the Great Physician made a house call. He diagnosed the illness and prescribed the treatment:

Haughtiness. Pride in yourself and your accomplishments.

Self-importance!

That's what wrong with you, Paul. And you need help immediately.

And so, by the grace of God, help was given and something was done about his spiritual condition. Something that was absolutely necessary. Something that provided the antidote to that proud Spirit which was attempting to invade him and to destroy him and his effectiveness as a servant of the Most High.

The old 'thorn in the flesh' treatment. In some cases, as in our friend Paul's, was very effective.

Of course, this Physician, unlike some, took the patient into His confidence.

You see this little blue pill, Paul? Well, when it mixes with the acid in your stomach, a chemical reaction occurs, certain metabolic changes result, etc.

And the patient, in this case our friend Paul, saw and understood, and although it was a bitter pill for him to swallow, he did swallow it. Indeed, the more he came to understand the process, the more eager he was to continue the treatment. the basic understanding, of course, being that "My strength is made perfect in (your) weakness". For in the spiritual dimension, the polarities are reversed. Unlike Mr. Darwin's theory concerning the life forms on earth, in the spiritual place, it is the 'weak' who survive, and not the 'strong'!

When you bound up up on that platform, and exude all of that charisma, power and might coming out of every pore, you really do have something going for you...on the earth, that is. But, in the heavens, well, let us just say that your performance leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh, not that many will know the difference, but I will, and I still hate the 'proud look', and the woe pronounced on the 'crown of pride' is still in effect.

Our friend accepted the diagnosis and undertook the cure. Once he grasped the principle involved, willingly, and even joyfully. His basic attitude was simply that if that's what it takes, Lord, pour it on. Now that I understand that this 'messenger of Satan' is really doing Your work, I freely acknowledge my vulnerabilities and accept the fact that I do need help...badly. If Your strength is made perfect in my weakness, then make me weak. Send those things and circumstances to me that will insure that I remain weak.

"Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake; for (as I am now made to know) when I (in the flesh) am weak, then I (in the Spirit) am strong"!

It is not a small thing to recognize the principle and glory in the concept.

The 'thorn in the flesh' is the perfect treatment for many.

to read more see http://hellbusters.8m.com/spiritofpharisee.html

with love of God in a holy kiss from us Roy.

who is worthy..

it is not for me to decide. Even in regards to myself..

I kind of look at it like..

maybe I shouldn't say..

if there is no room for me.. well, they can go to hell.

:biglaugh:

I hope this makes sense to somebody other than my delusional self here..

:biglaugh: