GreaseSpot Cafe

That life Yeshua got, when Yahweh raised Yeshua from among the dead!

I been on this forum for a year now, I didn't reach one person? I tried to tell people about that life Yeshua got when Yahweh raised him from among the dead, John 5:26. I tried to tell people about how Yeshua got that life in some kind of flesh and bone body, Luke chapter 24, even his disciples saw that new flesh and bone body with that life, I John 1:1-3. I remember being at the Rock of Ages-Unity, when V.P. said that someone will come along and work those figures of speech and show this stuff I have been talking about. It wasn't V.P's call to teach that life, it was on Martindale, but Martindale wanted to be a dancer? In 1985, Mike O'buck and I tried to tell Martindale to start teaching that life, but Martindale wanted the body to see him dance? I know I didn't make a very good impression, I messed everything up, but I tried, it was not my call to tell you good people about this life Yeshua got when Yahweh raised him from among the dead, I was called to tell Martindale too start teaching that life.

Seems the leadership is in it for the money or they gave up, but all the Reverends that made a commitment to Yahweh, will have a lot to answer for, this life Yeshua got when Yahweh raised him from among the dead, should have been taught!

Thank you Paw for putting up with my craziness, you are right, I am a Catherder.

Robert O. Stone

• Upvote 1

Hi - you wrote: "I was called to tell Martindale too start teaching that life. "

So how did that go? What was his reaction and response? Curious as to how he responded to the details.

Hi Socks, Mike and I went to Yellowstone national park to tell Martindale to teach that life, the leadership in Cheyenne, Wyo. were to afraid of Martindale. This was back in the days when Martindale was kicking out a lot of people and Bill and Eve were to afraid. Mike and I get their and Martindale didn't show, we got to watch him on a TV. Martindale started to tell us he was making changes that will benefit the Way in the long run, come to find out the people he kicked out were against his dancing and greed and lust of the women. So I wrote Martindale a letter, told him to change or be changed, will he got changed alright. Martindale like the rest of the leadership in the Way, they just duck and hide, but were are they going to duck and hide their souls?

hm, that's like how you avoid my direct questions to you, teachmevp

you don't respond and hide behind length of posts and the net

You have done nothing but derailed my threads, went off topic, way off topic. Why respond to a trouble maker!