GreaseSpot Cafe

On both sides of the table

skyrider

One of the reasons why many find it challenging to dismantle the wierwille/twi/god issue is......they cannot separate the little detail that wierwille was the spokesman on both sides of the table. With pfal as base support, wierwille held deep support for those who wanted Jesus as savior and the power of god in their lives. Yet, in later years......wierwille had moved to THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TABLE when he spoke and "negotiated for slave rule" in his beloved twi as the corps program was advanced.

When wierwille spoke simple truths of scripture for God.........it rang true.

When wierwille spoke of unity and commitment for THE ministry...it too rang true.

IMO....with each passing year, wierwille was walking back his adamant stance on "the pfal christ-in-you energy" that brought many of us to the table in the first place. Think about it.....how many times after PFAL '77 did you ever hear wierwille get all hepped up about that christ-in-you message again? Once or twice?....in those 8 more years before his death?

In theory, wierwille was the spokesman for God AND twi. How did the two get so intrinsically meshed into one? Well..."God said that he'd teach me the Word like it hadn't been known since the first century if I'd teach it to others." Self-proclaimed and unequivocably, wierwille was God's Spokesman and Arbiter of Truth! Just like that, wierwille inserted himself. Not to mention the twi propaganda in the years to follower....."The Word is the ministry and the ministry is the Word." Well, glory halleluiah...there you have it! If wierwille speaks "the word" AND the ministry is "the Word"......everyone who serves in twi is on a mission for God. And subsequently, anyone who leaves twi.......leaves God.

On both sides of the table wierwille negotiated the issue.

He "spoke for God."

He spoke for twi.

And, what was he negotiating? What was the issue?

A believer's life and service

Edited by skyrider

In theory, wierwille was the spokesman for God AND twi. How did the two get so intrinsically meshed into one? Well..."God said that he'd teach me the Word like it hadn't been known since the first century if I'd teach it to others." Self-proclaimed and unequivocably, wierwille was God's Spokesman and Arbiter of Truth! Just like that, wierwille inserted himself.

Wierwille's proclamation of "God's audible voice".......too contrived, too rehearsed.

After everything we've learned and heard about wierwille AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.....is there any doubt that this was a bald-faced lie? To this day, with all that I remember about those way days......I can NOT remember seeing ONE sign, ONE wonder, ONE healing, or ONE miracle where wierwille was involved.

When one reads thru Mrs. W's book......EVERYTHING wierwille did he "borrowed" or plagairized from someone else.

Rev. Fuller did a unique radio broadcast each week..........wierwille was "inspired by God"

E. Stanley Jones -- writes about "The Way" & India trips....wierwille was "inspired by God"

JE Stiles in Tulsa was able to answer vpw's questions p.80..wierwille was "inspired by God"

BG Leonard's class in Calgary, Alberta -- vp a student......wierwille was "inspired by God"

Dr. Williams hosts vpw in Indai and helps open all doors....wierwille was "inspired by God"

Albert Cliffe from Canada wrote Let Go and Let God....wierwille was "inspired by God"

EW Bullinger -- 4 crucified with Christ/fig.of sp/etc.......wierwille was "inspired by God"

PFAL......foundational material, class schedule, segments & sessions, graduate of class, class picture, Canadian Free Press published Leonard's works.......every step wierwille copied.

And, with all this information.....twi pushes wierwille at a renowned spiritual founder?

Sheeesh....wierwille took his "church of the navelites" back to his dad's property. <_<