GreaseSpot Cafe

What's New

Twinky

On 7/29/2012 at 10:51 PM, dabobbada said:

:nono5::nono5::nono5:

tsk, tssk,.. tsk... :wink2:

Now you as a PIFFLE grad should be able to understand this using the keys to working the word. If what you are reading doesn't feel right, you must look at it within the overall context.

Now, the overall context represented here is the way international and it's SOP's. (Standard Operating Proceedures.) So here I will give you a clarified version of the statement:

It's God's kindness that encourages people to have a change of heart; (staff & followers) therefore, we show forth kindness even in the face of ingratitude.(RosyLie & leadership, so advanced, they don't need nor do they show grace) Often the unthankful (Those evolved above such needs) have the greatest need for kindness, and we are equipped to show them this good and gentle nature of God. (Send your tithes & offerings, spare change, wedding & birthday gifts to Box 328.... ) Kindness can be the convincing evidence of God's love. (Send your tithes &....) So let's freely show His kindness!

(WE SAID!!.. SEND your tithes & offerings... ) :CUSSING:

This message has been approved by

RosyLie the Fox, Queen of the LeavenLies

and paid for by the Demoncorrupt Party.

Disclaimer:

The Democratic Party disavows any connection, past present or future with the demoncorrupt party,

or do we. :evildenk:

Dab, what a post!!  Clever, and true!!

On 7/30/2012 at 4:14 AM, Twinky said:

Soooo ... has anyone actually looked at their website, or article(s) about kindness?

(And don't be unkind, folks. Set an example.)

Twinky, not me!  Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  TWI has the right to print messages on their Website; but I have the right not to read them.  I grew up on a farm; I can smell cow sheet a mile away.