GreaseSpot Cafe

How many clones?

Twinky

So originally when TWI set up Gartmore, we were called "The Way in Great Britain" (WayGB (!) ) and then when everything crashed and burned, and Gartmore had broken away, a new set-up was established which was known as "The Way of the UK" - that would be very early 1990s.

Neither of these appears to be a registered company.

But I did find this:

Company Details:

Name & Registered Office:

THE WAY INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED

FRYERN HOUSE

125 WINCHESTER ROAD

CHANDLERS FORD

HAMPSHIRE

SO53 2DR

Company No. 02943269

Active

Date of Incorporation:
28/06/1994

Country of Origin:
United Kingdom

Company Type:
Private Limited Company

Nature of Business
(SIC): 94910 - Activities of religious organizations

Accounting Reference Date:
30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To:
30/06/2011 (TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL)

Next Accounts Due:
31/03/2013

Last Return Made Up To:
28/06/2012

Next Return Due:
26/07/2013

Last Members List:
28/06/2012

Previous Names
:No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

UK Establishment Details

There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.

Oversea Company Info

There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

Maybe that's the legal name of The Way in the UK. Nice of whoever to tell.

And this company is kept up to date.

"There are no Oversea Details associated with this company."

Well...no such details declared, anyway.

Maybe there is no "legal association" as in shares being owned by an oversea company.

Here are some of the documents associated with the abovenamed company:

18/07/2012 18/07/12 STATEMENT OF CAPITAL;GBP 1000

02/08/2011 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / REVEREND STEPHEN PAUL CROMMETT / 28/06/2011

22/09/2010 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / JEAN YVES DE LISLE / 28/06/2010

22/09/2010 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / REVEREND STEPHEN PAUL CROMMETT / 28/06/2010

22/09/2010 DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / ROSALIE FOX RIVENBARK / 28/06/2010

21/09/2010 SECRETARY'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / JEAN YVES DE LISLE / 28/06/2010

18/11/2009 DIRECTOR APPOINTED REVEREND STEPHEN PAUL CROMMETT

17/11/2009 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ROGER MITTLER

I'll leave it to you to see if there are any familiar names.......

There is a database of all European companies and I wonder how many other TWI-clones there are out there - in France, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. TWI was very active in Germany with Wolfg@ng Schn3ider but who knows if anything is happening there now, I don't. There are still TWI (type) fellowships in France with several splinter groups too.

There are also splinters in Scandinavia but don't know if they are just splinters (and hang more with CFFM or alone) or if there is a genuine (?) TWI presence / incorporated company in any of these.

There is a database of all European companies and I wonder how many other TWI-clones there are out there - in France, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. TWI was very active in Germany with Wolfg@ng Schn3ider but who knows if anything is happening there now, I don't. There are still TWI (type) fellowships in France with several splinter groups too.

There are also splinters in Scandinavia but don't know if they are just splinters (and hang more with CFFM or alone) or if there is a genuine (?) TWI presence / incorporated company in any of these.

Hi Twinky

The company you mention was set up by the Way International, i.e. not the Way in Great Britain.

The Way in Great Britain had the company number 1279965 and the charity registration number 272512.

If you go to the charities commission website, you will find that the charity was removed from the register in 2002.

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/RemovedCharityMain.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=272512&SubsidiaryNumber=0

and if you search companies house, the company itself was dissolved in 2003:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/fd4bd4059c25a83df8991450890aa7a8/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1349127033result

I dunno. It keeps playing in my head.. "here comes another one, just like the other one.."

clem clone.. (can't remember the rest of it. I have it on cd, so I will listen yet once again to it..)

back to the shadows, again..

:biglaugh: