GreaseSpot Cafe

Musicians needed for outrech band

shiftthis

Hello , my name is Mr. Ed. just kidding i'm not a horse of course of course i'm ........Jeff ?

I'm putting together an outreach rock band to play in the parks on warm saturdays around the greater los angeles area. looking for 2 geetar players and keyboard player. i'm the drummer and have bass player. the music will be Word based rock n roll similat to TAKIT but more like early Johnny Winter, CCR , Steppenwolf , Poin Blank , KISS , Deep Purple , RIOT , etc. the concerts will be free and we will be doing this to move GODS Word. i am putting a PA system together to cover about 3000 people outside. i have ben looking at used 45-48 foot flatbed simi trailers for the stage. there is a believer that has a securtiy company and 2 that have operated portable generators like the 75kw that will be used to power the pa. we will cover 4-6 mainstream rock songs and the rest we will write for about a 2 hour show. i'm a professional drummer and have ben playing since 1970 and moved to los angeles in 1987. i'm looking for players (male or female) that have ben in bands and have at least 100 amps and at least 2 geetars and ben playing for ate least 1 year. you will also need a monitor speaker, amp, & eq. i have 3 identical tama superstar double bass drum kits. right now i have 22 qsc power amps for the pa. send me a PM here at greasespot if interested. we will probably catch a crap from people in the audience like the apostsles did in acts ch2 so dont bother contacting me unless your the good seed that sprang up and brings forth fruit. if you dont care what anyone but GOD thinks of you then you got what it takes. remember this is to reach thousands of people via THE WORD in music. this is "not" a Way International Sponsored band but we will be inviting people to attend way fellowships. even if you dont attend a Way fellowship and are interested contact me. GOD bless ya , Jeff

Edited by shiftthis