GreaseSpot Cafe

Rhode Island

Karen

• 3 months later...

This is the year I really started "Staying Too Long". The Limb guy treated all the WOw's like his 'little corps'. He would teach us cool stuff only the Corps 'knew' at his place on Sundays. We had to sit at this feet on the floor while he taught from a little table smoking cigs. He told stupid jokes that we all laughed at. It was the first eye opening experience I had about how twi really was. Knew I should have split then, but Stayed wwwaaaaaayyyyy Too Long.

• 5 years later...

For the years 1982-83 I was a WOW in Cranston RI with Tracy K***zer, Ginger E***ette, and Carol N**ker.

We lived across the street from the High School and the Town Hall. I drove a delivery truck for the local Sir Speedy print shop owned by Steve P****sano (who later took the class), and got Limb permission to cross over the town's geographical boundaries into nearby towns, which was a big "no-no" that WOW year. Hayward and Nancy Ch***lle were the Limb Coordinators then, and also lived in Cranston.

I'd love to find my old WOW family.

Tracy, who was last seen in South Carolina, lived in San Diego prior to 1982, and before that in the St. Louis, MO area or across the river in Illinois, like Bellville.

Ginger was also from Missouri, Columbia area, and worked during the 90's for some Missouri college's admissions department, near Columbia.

Carol was in the Corps, on her interim year 82-83, so I think that places her in the 12th Corps.