GreaseSpot Cafe

Kay1952 -- Happy Birthday to you! 4/29

cake2.gif

Dear Kay1952

Although this is a belated happy birthday to you

I wish you happiness your whole life through.

4/29 was the anniversary of when God had your kind of kindness into the world.

Thank you for all the work you have put forth to make this Greasespot Cafe a nice place to visit.

God bless you always, in all ways, all your days,

Sincerely and hopefully,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

The course of the bubonic plague was turned by the concept of clean.

[This message was edited by Kit Sober on October 06, 2002 at 16:25.]

gees, here i go again. another long boooooooring post . naaaa. ill just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY BABY!and i hope you continue to find what the hell ever it is youre lookin for and tryin to put to gether for you and your family. hey ive had my share of bad luck and ##$@@$#$#$###^&%**(*&$%$#!too and i havnt blown whats left of my brain out. just yet. so good luck and good fortune. hey , stop and take a swig . might make ya feel better.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!

marywonni

gees, here i go again. another long boooooooring post . naaaa. ill just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY BABY!and i hope you continue to find what the hell ever it is youre lookin for and tryin to put to gether for you and your family. hey ive had my share of bad luck and ##$@@$#$#$###^&%**(*&$%$#!too and i havnt blown whats left of my brain out. just yet. so good luck and good fortune. hey , stop and take a swig . might make ya feel better.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!

marywonni