GreaseSpot Cafe

Batdad Bible College

chockfull

So more recently it has struck me that some of the guiding principles of studying the Bible in TWI are a bit ridiculously comical.  To me they are coming across similar to puns that I’ve seen by a certain celebrity YouTuber Batdad.

I’m going to start a thread on this as it seems to have some good comedy potential in the holidays.

1. Research / Re-search

in TWI it is consistently taught that the word research, instead of what it means in definition at say an accredited school, it means something entirely different.

Re-search means to search out what has already been searched out.  Where? Well VPW in his tireless ministry searched out the scripture more accurately than it has been known since the first century and taught it to us.  So there is no need to re-invent the wheel, just search over and over again the scripture in the context of PFAL.

Oh and mark your alsos from Bullinger.  And color code the scriptures to which Way class they are taught in with highlighters.

Re-search.

Batdad college tenet #1.

Duh duh!

:biglaugh: