GreaseSpot Cafe

Bluetooth

Twinky

Okay, so some of you guys have used Bluetooth forever.  But I'm a newbie.  I have a laptop running Win10 and an Android phone.  Both have bluetooth.  I wanted to transfer some photos from the phone to the laptop but I don't seem able to.  I turned on BT on both devices.  Both can "see" each other.  Failure notice suggests they need to be within 10m of each other; as they're not more than 10" from each other I can't understand the problem.  Do I need to install something else, build a local network (for the two devices) or something else?

You can learn how to do this by watching a YouTube educational video. https://www.youtube.com/  Simply when going to this very good web site, type in what you are wanting to learn, then you will be directed to a few YouTube videos that can be learned from. I often learn from watching a YouTube video. I even learned how to use the very good software program, Adobe InDesign, how to do my biblical teaching book and make it ready for printing by a company that has the machinery to print books.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti