GreaseSpot Cafe

Alrighty.. lets ruin a Thursday

Ham

Why am I here..  the last interview I had.. I was sitting in front of the big chair.. so how did you end up here. That was the essence of the Big  Question.

My answer.  I have absolutely no idea..

in other words.. I kind of washed up on shore like a beached whale..

I did not exactly choose this..  it kind of found me..

heh.

I should poll the crowd.  Did I get the job?

heh.  What do you think..

The Interview.

First it was a test to see how much I remembered of some basic and advanced math..and Physics.

I remembered the electrical stuff.  At least some of it.  Pretty weak on most of the physics except electrical.

next came the interview with the administration person.

One can not really hide much from them.  They are for the lack of better words.. psychic.  I would have answered any question honestly-  what kind of drugs have you

ever been involved with, any real reasons why you should not have the job..  the big question was what brings you here..  I am still laughing about this.

No clue.  sorry- I didn't carefully plan this moment.. what do you like about doing so and so.. my answer to the question about the last employer, I could have gotten away with murder on the job and it would have taken them six months or longer to catch up with me. 

Now with absence of supervision or recognition-  the best part of the job- I was absolutely free to make this a real college course.  No restrictions. 

why are you here- don't have a clue.

I remember saying something about numbers and math stalking me my whole life.. heh

They kept following me around until I figured them out.

They had a lunatic Squirrel on their hands.  Purely by its own admission.

Should I get the job?  Be brutally honest.  heh