GreaseSpot Cafe

What kind of animals do you have?

RottieGrrrl

Linda, I really love what you write too... especially now.. that was GREAT!!

Wow, I am going have to grease the door jams just to leave the room now, my head is so big?

I would love to write a definitive best seller, make a ton of cach, just so I that could buy a boat and forever fish the Florida Keys in a timeless Corona stasis.

Ahhh? to still dream, isn't it to be more than our past accomplishment, but always less than our actual adventures.

Your words are truly more gracious than any reality I can at this moment perceive.

Thanks?

jedi?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wrote:

Dot what a nice looking couple you and your hubby are..and what a family! LOL! I take it you're both dog lovers.

Lets see, the black one, Cinder? Is that the name? Looks like a pomeranian? Tipper looks like A bichon, Rusty (good name) looks kind of like that Dreyfus dog on empty nest..

Baby looks like a poodle and Murphy looks kind of like a cocker mix, but maybe a pekinise(sp) or dangzu mix? Am I totally off? I'm not really up on dog breeds!

Thanks, somehow I missed your questions!

Cinders is a peke (badly bred), Murphy and Baby are peke's as well and Tipper is half Tibetian Spaniel and peke. Rusty is a Chow mix!!!!

But the picture is not real clear as they kept moving.

Jesse your kids SAT STILL for you? WOW! Great picture in the sled!!!

Dot Matrix