GreaseSpot Cafe

No corps women under 35 could get pregnant?

Dot Matrix

Look at what joy little timmie n whatever the little girls name was that came after have brought to the M-rtindales...the love the joy the pride...a life time of joy, experiences and memories....now contrats that with how many were DENIED this joy....the wonderfull children that we never got to know because of lcm`s selfish little edict... is it tens...hundreds ... possibly thousands of wonderfull little folks that we will never be allowed to treasure and enjoy...

Shoot and those children`s children...the grandchildren to never be treasured.....enjoyed or spoiled...grrrrr

This is HEINOUS!

[This message was edited by rascal on February 11, 2004 at 13:31.]

I understand your frustration. I had planned to grow up in the way, go wow, go into way corps get married and have babies. I wonder if that edict would still be in effect.

I understand why he did it. Each child is more need on the parent's resources. The parents get their $$ from the way for their work in whatever dept. So if babies are being born then more $$ to parents which means less $$ in LCM's pockets. or as he'd say 'less money to spread the word with".

its the same as the no pet rule too. I did not have any pets when I was growing up. I finally like a year ago got a beta fish. He died but he was my first pet and I got him at age 23.