GreaseSpot Cafe

Using the *word* to control....

rascal

Mandii

quote:
Then religion, at least most of those that I have met, deny common human emotions and plaster them as sin, anger being chief on their list.

Except of course righteous anger - that was OK as TWI frequently proved.

Trefor Heywood

"Cymru Am Byth!"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support lifted...there are times when sharing that personal stuff is so shamefull...so embarassing..I tend to be kind of touchy...and might over react to critisism of us or justification for acts perpetrated.

I need to ask though... What did I recant? I try very hard to be honest in what I post, so that I won`t have to.

lol trefor...you mean face melting..spittle flying..vein popping rage ISN`T in the catagory of *rightious* anger??

Ahhh ok Trefor...now why didn`t *I* see that?

Ya know... we used to scorn catholics so for having to go through a priest/confession in order to have access to God...funny how twi practice became nearly identical with leadership and their direct line to God and things spiritual.

Very well lifted...pt is ok I guess except that it then appears as if I have misrepresented something or have something to hide....I wish that you would clarify here because it looks as if I have lied about something.... I cannot think of an instance where that would be the case.

OK rascal...the main reason I did not want to give the full reason is to avoid triggering another heated discussion.

However, I can clarify something. Rascal did not lie in the least about her experience. In fact, she was brutally honest. It was her INTERPRETATION of her experience that someone else called into question, whereupon Rascal responded that it was just the way she felt.