GreaseSpot Cafe

fears are falling off

year2027

God

Hi All

A update on my story

Since I been coming here fears in my life have been falling off one by one

The first thing that help the most was telling by story

And it blesses me to read others people stories because I know telling mine story help me so I am sure by them telling their story it help them

Now written post here as help alot too

And when I put my Email in profile it help alot too

putting my address out there help alot and it ready help when I stop and visit L.* H.* who lives close to me

Hope to see him from time to time

And when I put my phone number in open once it help alot

But that how I have been getting fear to go home and leave me alone I have few fears left that I know of

I want to think you and specially thank all the ones who told the truth about their life in the open and that is every post in this area

Will since fears are all most gone I just can not wait to see what area God helps me with next

with love Roy

With love and peace Roy

You know roy, at first I was hesitant of you and didn't trust you. So I wasn't to pleasant with you.

But now that you've been here a while I think I'm understanding your heart. Although, I don't agree with some of your beliefs I do believe that you have a great and giving heart and I appreciate that in you.

You have something to offer here. Thanks for being you.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe